Just Booked Uk - Bkk £390

crudy21

I had good deals with Finnair in January , I check for cheap flights regulalry and Finnair are usually very expensive. must have a half full plane on your travel dates or something.

Its a long flight though, BKK to Helsinki I imagine and then its longer than you expect from Helsinki to UK.

Planes were old but I think they have new planes this year

Are the flights indirect? is so what is the total travel time...?

3 hours MAN- HEL, 10 hours HEL-BKK, 5 Hourss in Helsinki. I can suffer that!

That's about the same as an Emirates flight via the Gulf. Can you tell us both who you booked with? :o

Can you tell me who you booked with.
Are the flights indirect? is so what is the total travel time...?

3 hours MAN- HEL, 10 hours HEL-BKK, 5 Hourss in Helsinki. I can suffer that!

That's about the same as an Emirates flight via the Gulf. Can you tell us both who you booked with? :o

Finnair's own website.

Edited by crudy21

I've just been on their website www.finnair.com and the cheapest flight is £652 .... they advertise from £399 return, but I couldn't find one at that price!! :o
There are loads at that price, in fact it's £397, just depends the date you want. I checked for dates in August.

I paid £390, why would i say any different?

You get what you pay for and Finnair regularly come up here as one of the least desirable airlines to fly on. Old planes, ancient cabin crew that seem to feel the most important part of the flight is the amount of shuteye they get. I flew with them from Helsinki to Bangkok and they couldn't even manage a hot meal. Never again. :o

finair is not the best deal.

I just flew them Bangkok to Pairs via Helsinki,

Small plane, bad service, lousy food.

NEVER again!!!

You get what you pay for and Finnair regularly come up here as one of the least desirable airlines to fly on. Old planes, ancient cabin crew that seem to feel the most important part of the flight is the amount of shuteye they get. I flew with them from Helsinki to Bangkok and they couldn't even manage a hot meal. Never again. :o

Nothing a xanax won't fix! They can keep their rotten food as well, i prefer my own anyhow. Flew with them once about 10 years ago same route, didn't think it was too bad, certainly been with worse (CI for instance). 8 hour layover in Helsinki that time, spent a small fortune on beer and something to eat. 5 hours will be a breeze, i am prepared!

Are we talking RETURN flights here INCLUDING all taxes etc.? Just looking at departures from 8th Augustn to 14th August for 14 days, tax inclusive Return prices range from £762pp to £1229pp from Manchester to Bangkok. Good old Finnair? Don't think so!

I didn't doubt it for one moment, I was just making the point that there was plently of availability for the bargain fares you helpfully gave the heads up on, after someone said they couldn't find any.

You are probably aware that fares change marginally by the day, even by the hour, due to currency fluctuations.

I certainy wasn't doubting your word.

Whoops, looks like they have all gone, well at least few and far between now.

Fares like this sell out pretty quickly, I missed out on a Qatar offer a couple of months ago.

Well done to anyone who got one of the cheap flights.

I didn't doubt it for one moment, I was just making the point that there was plently of availability for the bargain fares you helpfully gave the heads up on, after someone said they couldn't find any.

You are probably aware that fares change marginally by the day, even by the hour, due to currency fluctuations.

I certainy wasn't doubting your word.

No problem Guv but they are still available now, as we speak.

Are we talking RETURN flights here INCLUDING all taxes etc.? Just looking at departures from 8th Augustn to 14th August for 14 days, tax inclusive Return prices range from £762pp to £1229pp from Manchester to Bangkok. Good old Finnair? Don't think so!

You ned to be a little bit flexible dude and yes it is a return flight!