deejah

i lost a key ring with a bunch of keys today in pattaya

i think by the beach

i went to the police station in case they get found

doesn't look hopeful

but it doesn't hurt to try

any other suggestions?

thanks folks

I'd check all the beach deck chair owners along the beach you think you lost them.

Also, check the businesses across the street from the beach in that area.

And a tip for next time, attach a tag with your name and phone number to the ring.

The keys are useless to anyone else, and someone might return them hoping for a small reward or tip.

Edited by MisterFingers

And a tip for next time, attach a tag with your name and phone number to the ring.

The keys are useless to anyone else, and someone might return them hoping for a small reward or tip.

The cynic in me would consider that not a good idea. People can copy the keys and when they call you to meet up and return your keys they could follow you, or if you look distinctive, easily find out where you live. If you want to put info on keys I suggest requesting them to drop the keys into a nearby place you now and trust, or the local police station (which, if found, people should do anyway). (or give a family or friends name and number instead). Good luck.

On the subject of long shots, I lost 5 important pieces of paper yesterday. They were brown in colour with a picture of His Majesty on both sides, with the # 1000 printed on one side.

If any one sees anyone with these please grab them as they are of great sentimental value to me and I will gladly give you a 2000 baht reward :o

If you want to put info on keys I suggest requesting them to drop the keys into a nearby place you now and trust, or the local police station

I would doubt the police would be of any help. A friend of mine found a Canadian passport and the police refused to have anything to do with it.

This was 2 weeks ago in Pattaya.

One more time if its house keys.

change the locks now. you never want keys back if they have been out of your sight.

This also goes for if you take your car in for a service, remove all house keys from the key ring.

Or get ready to re stock the house,

Edited by plasticpig

One more time if its house keys.

change the locks now. you never want keys back if they have been out of your sight.

This also goes for if you take your car in for a service, remove all house keys from the key ring.

Or get ready to re stock the house,

dam_n......sick ideas, but very valuable. I hope that you didn't come up with these ideas out of some experience.

On the subject of long shots, I lost 5 important pieces of paper yesterday. They were brown in colour with a picture of His Majesty on both sides, with the # 1000 printed on one side.

If any one sees anyone with these please grab them as they are of great sentimental value to me and I will gladly give you a 2000 baht reward :o

i have them on me right now, because that's how large i roll. call me.

btw

at the police station i saw a small basket on the desk by the door

inside it were numerous id's and such as well as a passport

so checking these things might be a good idea for some people

you never know