Chinese Food

Lost in LOS

Chinese food is my favorite. never found a good place in pattya yet. I saw an ad and went to the Rice Mill in the Marriott. they had a special for 490 baht. all you can eat, and it wasn't a buffet. they give you the menu and you keep ordering what you want including deserts. the food was great and it kept coming without any problems. they add vat and 10% service charge [ the workers don't get any of the service charge :o ]

If you like Chinese food this is a great deal. i will be hitting it once a week as thats all my diet can afford

Chinese food is my favorite. never found a good place in pattya yet. I saw an ad and went to the Rice Mill in the Marriott. they had a special for 490 baht. all you can eat, and it wasn't a buffet. they give you the menu and you keep ordering what you want including deserts. the food was great and it kept coming without any problems. they add vat and 10% service charge [ the workers don't get any of the service charge :o ]

If you like Chinese food this is a great deal. i will be hitting it once a week as thats all my diet can afford

WHATEVER YOU DO DONT GO TO CHINA FOR CHINESE FOOD, ITS DISGUSTING

I like Chinese food also and am surprised that Pattay doesn't have a better selection. I've eaten at Marco Polo at the Montien and whilst some dishes were good, some were utter crap and over sauced as if to justify the cost.

Can the OP post up details of this offer at the Marriott please.

I like Chinese food also and am surprised that Pattay doesn't have a better selection. I've eaten at Marco Polo at the Montien and whilst some dishes were good, some were utter crap and over sauced as if to justify the cost.

Can the OP post up details of this offer at the Marriott please.

490 + vat + 10% charge + drinks

they give you a menu with many appetizers, soups, entrees and deserts. all were good and the chinese food was like NY chinese food

i had wantons, spring rolls, radish pancake, sour soup, sweet and sour pork, chicken with cashews, beef with black bean, bbq pork, fried rice and vegetables and some sesame ball desert. All made to order, they had lots more on the menu but I had to stop somewhere

all were good and they will keep bringing it as long a you ask for it. my girl had 3 deserts [she is still hot and still 36 kilos though]

not the cheapest around but was great and give you the chinese fix in pattaya. i will be going back

Sounds like it's worth a shot, can't be any worse than the other chinese places I've tried in Pattaya. Soi Chow Mein....<deleted>....<deleted>....<deleted>. Montien overpriced and vastly overated. The lack of decent chinese eateries in Pattaya is mind boggling.

BTW I agree with a previous poster, chinese food in China is disgusting and even more disgusting is the chinese people hacking up and spitting on the floor inside the restaurants, they really must be the most disgusting race on earth.

Sounds like it's worth a shot, can't be any worse than the other chinese places I've tried in Pattaya. Soi Chow Mein....<deleted>....<deleted>....<deleted>. Montien overpriced and vastly overated. The lack of decent chinese eateries in Pattaya is mind boggling.

BTW I agree with a previous poster, chinese food in China is disgusting and even more disgusting is the chinese people hacking up and spitting on the floor inside the restaurants, they really must be the most disgusting race on earth.

Crikey. You'll not be going to the olympics then Paul?

My good man jimmy,allow the lady to have many more desserts,36kilo is so thin.My good friends lady is 39 kilo and she looks so ill.

mine is a college girl, 21 with a body like in playboy and one of the cutest girls i have seen in pattaya..............how i will never know but i like it

Thanks for the heads-up 'jimmys' is this all-you-can-eat offer available every day? And at what times? Thanks......

it will be daily for the rest of this month [not sure if lunch also but i think so] and the waitress said everyone liked it so they may extend it. i would be there daily but that would add too many kilos

marriot 038 412120 and ask for "the rice mill"

Crikey. You'll not be going to the olympics then Paul?

NO I certainly won't. Actually I spend a lot of time in China as well as most other Asian countries working in hospitals. I have worked in hospitals all over the world and the worst and dirtiest by far are the ones in China, even the so called good ones. I was there once in Beijing where they where operating on a guy with the windows of the operating theatre open with flies and mossies crawling all round the open wound, unbeilevable.

Advice for anyone, if you ever get sick while travelling in China don't bother going to the hospital just get on the first flight outta there.