Crash Helmet To Fit Farang Sized Nogin

TenDreams

Hi,

I have never bought or owned a crash helmet before, but as it turns out, I need one now.

I don't know what size my head is, but definitely bigger than the average Thai.

Any suggestions where to buy in Bangkok, please? Preferably around higher Suk. but any suggestions welcome,

thanks in advance!

Hi,

I have never bought or owned a crash helmet before, but as it turns out, I need one now.

I don't know what size my head is, but definitely bigger than the average Thai.

Any suggestions where to buy in Bangkok, please? Preferably around higher Suk. but any suggestions welcome,

thanks in advance!

AM I allowed to mention a name? not sure!!! anyway, Try PADDOCK for a UK standard helmet v expensive but worth it for fit and safety. Exit from Huay Kwaeng MRT station on outbound side its on the left

Safe miles and big smiles

I suspect that Lotus, Carrefour, etc. have mostly smaller sizes. If your hat size in America is higher than 7 3/8 or 7 5/8, you might not find one that fits. Full face is better than half-face, since you want to keep your entire face. When I went sailing through the night last week, the full helmet definitely helped prevent me from losing face. If you think God's first name is Shoei or Arai, you can spend 20K, but 1,500 baht should do it.

if anyone else finds themselves in the same boat, this is what i found:

Tesco Lotus, Full face, biggest size (L-61) 1350Baht - didn't fit. The others they had were rubbish.

Yamaha Dealer on Pridi Banomyong full face, L size 1000Baht, fit like a glove and seems to be as good as u will get for the money (matt black, index brand)

Tesco Lotus, Full face, biggest size (L-61) 1350Baht - didn't fit. The others they had were rubbish.

Yamaha Dealer on Pridi Banomyong full face, L size 1000Baht, fit like a glove and seems to be as good as u will get for the money (matt black, index brand)

That can't have been the biggest that they've ever had in stock - I've got a fair sized one with a double crown and found 1 too big and 1 too tight - you must have a head like ET's bigger brother!

The boat to the land of the football heads? Seriously, when sourcing my helmet i went to Tesco a few times and stock was up and down like a yoyo - caught them on a good day and found an Arai for 1000bht - perfect fit for farang swede

The boat to the land of the football heads? Seriously, when sourcing my helmet i went to Tesco a few times and stock was up and down like a yoyo - caught them on a good day and found an Arai for 1000bht - perfect fit for farang swede

Or Artai?

Suggest Paddock's on Ratchaphisek as well for a good JAPANESE or ITALIAN quality helmet (not familiar with the various UK quality helmets). That's where I got mine, and I don't even ride a bike regularly.

:o

Suggest Paddock's on Ratchaphisek as well for a good JAPANESE or ITALIAN quality helmet (not familiar with the various UK quality helmets). That's where I got mine, and I don't even ride a bike regularly.

:o

paddock is the place but expect to spend 10k +++ for a shoei.

i have bought all mine there.

btw, dont buy anything without a removable liner, helmets get rank very quickly and 5k now to wash the liner will save you buying a new one for 15k in 6 months