Pls notify me why i got banned (?)

Girlfrombar

IT WAS MORE THAN THE NICKNAME. YOU WILL BE UNBANNED

LINDA

BABE baby wrote:

the nick i was using is Girlfrombar

and i do not think this kind of nickname is neither offensive nor worsen than the nick like;

8inchwhitecock or hornyfarang..etc., that u can see properly from the chatroom.

thus, what do u have the perspective in mind about a girl who is from a bar?

there are various kinds of bar sense; go-go bar, coffee bar, restaurant bar, bamboo bar.. etc.,

anyway, i think this banning rule is frank enough to screen out people who want to come in the chatroom eventhough some just feel like chatting for a good laugh of the day but end up getting banned without notification.

the world is in order, even the virtual one.

beyond frankly,

Girlfrombar.

>From: "Linda \(Admin Bangkokchat.org\)"

>Reply-To: [email protected]

>To: [email protected]

>Subject: Re: i got banned :'(

>Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 05:03:20 -0700 (PDT)

>

>What was the nick name you used ?

>

>Linda

>

>.

>

>BABE baby wrote:

>Dear Admin,

>

>unfortunately i was completly banned from BKKCHAT

>and can no longer get connected.

>

>i do not know what the problem is

>please inform me so that i can sort the problem out.

>

>so far i have never been offensive

>evenif i sometimes am a bit tempting

>but it is normal as proper chatting.

>

>frankly,

>Girlfrombar

• 4 weeks later...

mail to Linda?? OMG, this girl NEVER answer, I agree with Girlfrombar about banning.

Some administrators, and LINDA includes, don't act nicely.

I was banned last thursday, I cameback 2 mn after with another ISP, and asked the admin why I was expelled, the answer was : I do what I would like t odo, and was banned again .... so nice.

For informations my nick is ERIC, and I spend many times in the chat room, and I am sure nobody can complain I am rude.

Now, I realy would like why people as 7 bht can stay there, and not people who come only for chatting and get informations. Also what about the thai ladies who offer fun againts money and that in the main room?

It could be great if all the admins do what for they get money ( as Baby babe do, she is a great personn), it would be great also if the personn called LINDA answer sometimes to the mails she get, at least some few words.

regards

eric

• 3 weeks later...

The problem with these chatrooms, some founders have a lot of power and they can ban anybody for whatever reason it might be.  Another one could be that someone in the chat room does not like you and requested such to the founder like linda and she kicked you out.

Nothing you can do except maybe start your own chat room.

:blues:

:o

You have to read the long list of rules, cross your fingers, forget about freedom of speech, pray every day. Kiss the right .. you know. So good luck.

Bud

:D

You have to read the long list of rules, cross your fingers, forget about freedom of speech, pray every day. Kiss the right .. you know. So good luck.

Bud

Do you mean "politicaly" correct??? I Can not spell correctly in english , how can I be "politically" correct LOL.

Imagine all the people ..... (J Lenon)