Long Shot

safe66

I had some high pressure gas fittings made at a workshop on Chang Lor Road/Rat Chiang San (The outer road on the southern run of the moat) between the south eastern (Katam) corner and Chiang Mai gate. Sorry I can't remember the name of the place but if you drive slowly you are sure to find it as the machinery can be seen from the street.

The quality was good and it held together under a few thousand psi.

Safe,

Actually quite a lot (Pending on what you require) but south of the city. These are some I use regularly:

1. Chiangmai-Krungthep Machine Tool Ltd.,Part Tel No. 053-322-783 Mobile : 089-7005752 Contact Khun : Sujit

2. Lamphun Industrial Engineering Ltd., Part.t Tel No. 053-560651 Mobile : 081-7832189 Contact Khun : Jirapat

3. Artronize Ltd., Part. Tel No. 053-436779 Mobile : 081-340273 Contact Khun : Phongtewa

The best I have found in town is a large place in Sri Donchai Road (on the opposite side of the road to Suriwongse Books). They do lots of things including oilfield tools for the Defense Energy Department. They are called something like Yontakit to the best of my recollection.

As another poster mentioned, there are a lot of places around Lamphun and they have CNC equipment. They are usually looking for reasonable quantities but I recently had them do a good job on copying a hydraulic pump.

Safe,

Actually quite a lot (Pending on what you require) but south of the city. These are some I use regularly:

1. Chiangmai-Krungthep Machine Tool Ltd.,Part Tel No. 053-322-783 Mobile : 089-7005752 Contact Khun : Sujit

2. Lamphun Industrial Engineering Ltd., Part.t Tel No. 053-560651 Mobile : 081-7832189 Contact Khun : Jirapat

3. Artronize Ltd., Part. Tel No. 053-436779 Mobile : 081-340273 Contact Khun : Phongtewa

hi thanks called the first one ,done a not bad job at very good price will use again thanks