Hi. Can Anyone Translate This?

interest

It's one of those things, that I understand most of the words, but still I can't grab the meaning.

เดียว สาว หนี หมด

พี่ นน ทำไม ไม่ยอม กับ โคดเหงา เลย อะบอก ก้า พี่ชาย สุดที่รัก ด้วย นะ ว่า ให้ กับ มาหา น้อง มัน ได้ แล้ว

พี่ นน ไม่ได้ เล่น เลย งะ

THanks.

For anyone who wants to translate it.

เดี๋ยว สาว หนี หมด

พี่นน(P'Non) ทำไม ไม่ยอม กลับ โคตร เหงา เลย บอก ก้า(P'Gaa) พี่ชาย สุดที่รัก ด้วย นะ ว่า ให้ กลับ มา หา น้องมัน(Gaa's younger sister or brother) ได้ แล้ว

พี่นน ไม่ได้ เล่น เลย

I may have misinterpreted some passages but I think the gist is like this:

"Soon all the girls will run away.

P' Non, why won't you come back? I'm so freaking lonely. Tell my beloved big brother Gaa he should come back and see Nong Mun at once.

P Non won't play..."

As usual, the actual references aren't 100% clear except to the people involved in the conversation.

บอกก้าพี่ชายสุดที่รักด้วยนะว่า ให้กลับมาหาน้องมันได้แล้ว

Seems the most likely interpretation of this is "Tell P'Gaa that it's time to come visit me already!" (could either be her literal older brother or not), meaning he's overdue for a trip to see the person writing.

น้องมัน would mean "his younger sibling". มัน is commonly used among family members or close acquaintances in a (usually) neutral manner. That is, not an insult.

Edited by Rikker

พี่นน ไม่ได้ เล่น เลย
P Non won't play..."

ไม่ได้เล่น is 'didn't play' - isn't it?

It can be - that's what they taught me it was at school - but experience has taught me it does not always have a past connotation. And coupled with the เลย as here, it is quite clear the person is unhappy, so I think 'won't play' is a reasonable translation - I agree with lucky 2103's explanation.