I Spent A Lot Of Money Getting Her To Uk,

Lickey

Mrs had a call from the the girl in UK this evening, she says its ok but it rains a lot and its cold, she told him she wants a warm raincoat, so he took her to a store and told her to choose one, when she did, he said ok you pay for it, also not keen on KFC crap and burghers and coke everyday and is thinking about coming home at the end of Oct to continue her teaching job, and if he really loves her, that should be ok with him.

Good for her! and he never really was what i class a a friend, only an aquantance i knew from work.

Thanks everybody for your views, Lickey.

Is she working? I very much doubt it but if not how the hel_l is he expecting her to pay for anything?

He sounds like a real slob, more dregs from the gene pool living on a diet of KFC, burgers and coke.

But in the OP it was stated they were to be married in December now she is going home end of October. Maybe she has realised what a waste of a human skin she has got tied up with.

I don't now where he gets his info from but you cant just walk in and get an Indefinite leave to remain visa for the UK. he is not even guaranteed to get a 2 year spouse visa.his lady friend will not even be able to apply for the ILR till 2 weeks before the end of her 2 year visa.It will not be cheap either , my mrs' spouse visa cost about £350 some 3 1/2 years agoand I am sure the ILR visa now costs in the region of £1750.

A 2 year Limited leave to remain visa is £395 by post and £595 in person and an Indefinite leave to remain visa is £700 by post and £950 in person. An indefinite leave to remain visa can only be obtained by going through the life in the UK test or by attending, completing and passing an ESOL course, which my wife is going through now.

This guy sounds like a real loser dosent he,. im almost inclined to think he wants to put her on the game in england,..sometimes we bash these girls for milking some men but from what i have read about this guy i REALLY hope she milks him dry and returns home,.

Mrs had a call from the the girl in UK this evening, she says its ok but it rains a lot and its cold, she told him she wants a warm raincoat, so he took her to a store and told her to choose one, when she did, he said ok you pay for it, also not keen on KFC crap and burghers and coke everyday and is thinking about coming home at the end of Oct to continue her teaching job, and if he really loves her, that should be ok with him.

Good for her! and he never really was what i class a a friend, only an aquantance i knew from work.

Thanks everybody for your views, Lickey.

Is she working? I very much doubt it but if not how the hel_l is he expecting her to pay for anything?

He sounds like a real slob, more dregs from the gene pool living on a diet of KFC, burgers and coke.

But in the OP it was stated they were to be married in December now she is going home end of October. Maybe she has realised what a waste of a human skin she has got tied up with.

She cant work legally till they get married AFAIK, but it seems like the rose tinted free travel glasses have misted up, litrally with the cold and the rain in the UK just now, im pretty sure she will return before long.

Having read the thread and scanned some of the replies I thought I would pass comment:

I have learnt many things in my 4 + years in Thailand, and despite everything that has happened I would not return to UK at all I love this country.

This is my reply for the guy who needs to re-think his mis-understanding of relationships.

1. Lets remember we are all Human Beings male and female alike.

2. First you have to understand the culture for we are guests in LOS.

3. Do not have the misconception that a Thai lady is going to be your maid or slave this is a down grading.

4. You cannot buy love (I have learnt this and you cannot engineer the partner you want).

5. Of course a lot Thai ladies is looking for a good Farang to love and take care of them but it has to work both ways.

6. Yes money is important to them and why not think this way.

7. I made the mistake at 59 years of seeing ladies that were to young. Now I am seeing a lady of 33 years and I can see the difference.

8. I get really annoyed when I hear that we can sit back and do nothing as they will do everything for you, okay it may be in there Culture to take care of the male but arrogance and ignorance will be the downfall of the male.

9 Even a Thai lady will throw away the thoughts of money if she is ill treated or does not feel loved.

10 RESPECT is needed

well said mcab,the person that began this thread sounds like he has no respect at all.

The OP was relating an email from his ex-mate. It's not about the OP. :o

Yes I am aware of that if I mentioned OP it was a typing error, having scanned my imput I cannot see where I mentioned OP in my response. Unless my glasses need cleaning :D

Edited by macb

well said mcab,the person that began this thread sounds like he has no respect at all.

The OP was relating an email from his ex-mate. It's not about the OP. :o

Yes I am aware of that if I mentioned OP it was a typing error, having scanned my imput I cannot see where I mentioned OP in my response. Unless my glasses need cleaning :D

my apologies,comments then directed to your friend,pal ,acquaintance,either way does n't sound like a nice person.

Having read the thread and scanned some of the replies I thought I would pass comment:

I have learnt many things in my 4 + years in Thailand, and despite everything that has happened I would not return to UK at all I love this country.

This is my reply for the guy who needs to re-think his mis-understanding of relationships.

1. Lets remember we are all Human Beings male and female alike.

2. First you have to understand the culture for we are guests in LOS.

3. Do not have the misconception that a Thai lady is going to be your maid or slave this is a down grading.

4. You cannot buy love (I have learnt this and you cannot engineer the partner you want).

5. Of course a lot Thai ladies is looking for a good Farang to love and take care of them but it has to work both ways.

6. Yes money is important to them and why not think this way.

7. I made the mistake at 59 years of seeing ladies that were to young. Now I am seeing a lady of 33 years and I can see the difference.

8. I get really annoyed when I hear that we can sit back and do nothing as they will do everything for you, okay it may be in there Culture to take care of the male but arrogance and ignorance will be the downfall of the male.

9 Even a Thai lady will throw away the thoughts of money if she is ill treated or does not feel loved.

10 RESPECT is needed

Good post Mac

Unfortunetly, some people are just plain old 'wasters' until the day they die and will never learn. I know a few in England and dearly hope they stay there.

Nice to hear your doing well matey, You deserve it

Dave

You mean the Linda Blair one?

No - the Exorcist avatar escaped untouched, I removed as part of a routine change. I had a tasteful (IMO) clip of Sheryl Cole from Girls Aloud singing (and jiggling her boobs a bit)

Edited by Chaimai

How can anything from Girls Aloud, either audible or visual, ever be considered tasteful.

Re the chap mentioned in the OP ..... he doesn't want a companion or a life partner, he wants a slave, he didn't get one ...... som nam nah...... I hope her life works out Ok, his, I wouldn't give it a second thought.

How can anything from Girls Aloud, either audible or visual, ever be considered tasteful.

Re the chap mentioned in the OP ..... he doesn't want a companion or a life partner, he wants a slave, he didn't get one ...... som nam nah...... I hope her life works out Ok, his, I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Concur 100% with the comments in your 2nd paragraph. I don't like this guy already, and rarely do I not take to someone without at least meeting them first (Genghis Khan, Hitler and Barry Manilow were other notable exceptions)

Comments in your first para are totally subjective (as indeed were mine) and I stand by mine. I would even add "tasty" to tasteful - but that is also subjective :o