Thai Expat Poll (non - Expats Accepted Too)

Lebowski

This is for people who are Thai, live in Thailand, have ever visited Thailand or have ever eaten Thai food.

Anyone with no knowledge of Thailand or anything associated with it cannot enter this debate.

My question is this.

If allegations made in the film Zeitgeist (available to view on google video) are true, how would this affect life in Thailand, be you a native, an expat or a tourist?

This is for people who are Thai, live in Thailand, have ever visited Thailand or have ever eaten Thai food.

Anyone with no knowledge of Thailand or anything associated with it cannot enter this debate.

My question is this.

If allegations made in the film Zeitgeist (available to view on google video) are true, how would this affect life in Thailand, be you a native, an expat or a tourist?

This is not a poll...its a question..If a poll we would have some selections to choose from..

I am no fan of fundamental Christians, big government, or the rich and powerful, but found the claims made in that online film to be absurd and paranoid. The film is put together like a propaganda video for a cult.