Fiance Visa To Uk

im in nottingham bread, but she already decide to bring some noodles with her as i believe thats ok for immigration its just meat milk and fruit but i have told her to be careful with what she brings food wise. i have planned to go and get a rice cooker and some rice and all sorts of stuff like that to make her feel a little bit more at home, as i think it will be a big culture shock to come to the uk.

I tell you when this is over and she is here with me it will be the biggest relief ever, to be honest i have lost weight while all this has been going on but i can now see the light at the end of the tunnel as a week on monday she has her interview at the embassy. fingers crossed.... i just hope it does not take too long after the interview for her passport to be ready.

it took about a week after my mrs was phone interviewed to find out what was going on so maybe youll know and then she can be here for december mate not long !!!

also in nottingham there will be loads of thai people and some big chinese supermarkets so she will be ok

sorry guys for the delay i am one happy but pissed off man lol ........... yes she got the settlement visa but now the airport is closed so she is stuck in thailand untill these idiots sort there shit out. but i am so happy that noiw i know as soon as the airport open she will be on her way to me here i really cannot wait........ big big thank you to all who supported me and kept me going. when she call me after the 2 hour interview and told me she got it i broke down from the relief hehehe

one happy guy who will have the best wife in the world soon

sorry guys for the delay i am one happy but pissed off man lol ........... yes she got the settlement visa but now the airport is closed so she is stuck in thailand untill these idiots sort there shit out. but i am so happy that noiw i know as soon as the airport open she will be on her way to me here i really cannot wait........ big big thank you to all who supported me and kept me going. when she call me after the 2 hour interview and told me she got it i broke down from the relief hehehe

one happy guy who will have the best wife in the world soon

Congratulations mate. Hopefully she will be winging her way to you in a very short time. I cannot really believe this airport thing can go on for too long.

A welcome relief and well done!

You mention the interview was 2 hours. This is inordinately long. Understandably, in the circumstances your fiancee may have felt it to have been that lengthy but generally they should not last more than 30 minutes. Are you able to give an account of the interview so others may gain a flavour of what to expect from the visa section currently?