Hello From Thailand:)

loratadine

Hello all friend :o I am female stay in thailand. Yes I am thai female looking make new friend will come to thailand for travel I can be guide for you if you want but pls, tell me know before you come because I have my full time job to do every day:) but I like tralve bag pack too:) if we have same reason we can talking and chang somethink for new friend I am not youger girl still older girl..:D wait see you sooner I will answer you and help you I can do it..My home stay in Kanchanburi..very nice place for travel too..

wellcome to thailand sooner..I wait help you just for friend..

K

Hello all friend :o I am female stay in thailand. Yes I am thai female looking make new friend will come to thailand for travel I can be guide for you if you want but pls, tell me know before you come because I have my full time job to do every day:) but I like tralve bag pack too:) if we have same reason we can talking and chang somethink for new friend I am not youger girl still older girl..:D wait see you sooner I will answer you and help you I can do it..My home stay in Kanchanburi..very nice place for travel too..

K

Loratadine is a drug used to treat allergies, and marketed for its non-sedating properties. It is marketed by Schering-Plough under several trade names such as Claritin, Claritin-D, Claritine, Clarityn, Clarityne or Fristamin depending on the market; by Cadila as Lorfast; by Lek as Lomilan; by Sandoz as Symphoral; by Ranbaxy as Roletra; by Pliva as Rinolan; by Teva as AllergyX; and by Wyeth as Alavert. It is also available as a generic. In a version marketed as Claritin-D or Clarinase, loratadine is combined with pseudoephedrine, a decongestant; this makes it somewhat useful for colds as well as allergies, but adds potential side-effects of insomnia, nervousness and anxiety.

K

Loratadine is a drug used to treat allergies, and marketed for its non-sedating properties. It is marketed by Schering-Plough under several trade names such as Claritin, Claritin-D, Claritine, Clarityn, Clarityne or Fristamin depending on the market; by Cadila as Lorfast; by Lek as Lomilan; by Sandoz as Symphoral; by Ranbaxy as Roletra; by Pliva as Rinolan; by Teva as AllergyX; and by Wyeth as Alavert. It is also available as a generic. In a version marketed as Claritin-D or Clarinase, loratadine is combined with pseudoephedrine, a decongestant; this makes it somewhat useful for colds as well as allergies, but adds potential side-effects of insomnia, nervousness and anxiety.

Hey BJ, you trying to start another off-topic thread..?

Hello all friend :o I am female stay in thailand. Yes I am thai female looking make new friend will come to thailand for travel I can be guide for you if you want but pls, tell me know before you come because I have my full time job to do every day:) but I like tralve bag pack too:) if we have same reason we can talking and chang somethink for new friend I am not youger girl still older girl.. :D wait see you sooner I will answer you and help you I can do it..My home stay in Kanchanburi..very nice place for travel too..

K

Do you still have a pulse?

K

No no, I just thought I spotted a Troll that might need a little anxiety relief? If the OP is genuine, can someone please advise her how to change her screen name?

Hello all friend :o I am female stay in thailand. Yes I am thai female looking make new friend will come to thailand for travel I can be guide for you if you want but pls, tell me know before you come because I have my full time job to do every day:) but I like tralve bag pack too:) if we have same reason we can talking and chang somethink for new friend I am not youger girl still older girl.. :D wait see you sooner I will answer you and help you I can do it..My home stay in Kanchanburi..very nice place for travel too..

K

Yes, is name is drugs:) I working in hospital last 2 years ago and I like this drug have same name is clarid too:) but in thailand have loratadine only because clarid is expensive in thailand

thank you to visit my post:)

K

Do you still have a pulse?

Thank you for visit my post Yes, I have my real life now..And how about you?

K

No no, I just thought I spotted a Troll that might need a little anxiety relief? If the OP is genuine, can someone please advise her how to change her screen name?

thank you I don't chang my name use on thaivisa sure..thank you :D