Good Travel Agent For Cheap Domestic Tickets

mekka

I went there yesterday and the regular shop i have been using for years for domestic tickets is gone! they alwasy had a set price for each airway and very well priced, often cheaper than online, anyway i need a HKT-BKK ticket and i lost my creditcard so cant book onlinem anyone know a good place around patong for wellpriced domestics, the prices seem to vary so much, i used to pay 2200b thai airways at this place while others were asking 3100.

travelling domestic is probably the best with budget airlines, some of them accept hte payment through 7/11 (you have to print out the bar code of your ticket and hand it together with money at the shop).

thai airways should have an office in phuket town

Also have desks in Big C. Thai airways main office in Phuket town, as for the 7/11 tickets, I believe they only applied to one-two-go and nok air, but they are not in operation from HKT- BKK anymore? i might be wrong on that one. Usually pretty safe just going 2 hours before the flight and buying your ticket at phuket airport, but im sure it will be packed in the next week, better of buying it beforehand.

I use one in Royal Paradise Soi, J&R travel agent. As you walk to the hotel from the 200 Pee road, via the big walkway to the hotel ...they will be on your right just before you reach the hotel entrance / Lobby

They are Japaness staff but speak good English and always reasonable price. I just booked the flight to BKK, Bangkok Airway is only 2,420 baht :-)

Good luck for your flight!!!

I went there yesterday and the regular shop i have been using for years for domestic tickets is gone! they alwasy had a set price for each airway and very well priced, often cheaper than online, anyway i need a HKT-BKK ticket and i lost my creditcard so cant book onlinem anyone know a good place around patong for wellpriced domestics, the prices seem to vary so much, i used to pay 2200b thai airways at this place while others were asking 3100.

Get a K-Card at Kasikorn bank and get a virtual credit card to use on the internet. They'll have you up on the same day.

The internet bookings tend to be much cheaper, what you get off of Air Asia's site discount wise you will not get at the Air Asia desk, nor a travel agent.

TG 2670

FD 1748 (Promo fare) or 2054 (usual fare)

PG 3270 (Delight fare - apparently named because you will delighted to pay more for an economy seat vs the others)

Seems to me if you want cheap, go Air Asia.

As it is I was lucky to snag one of the last seats for an afternoon flight out of BKK in a couple weeks. I have been trying to get that seat for 2 weeks now.

If you use one of the travel agents, don't they add on a service fee?