Prefab House

greenwater

Hello...anybody know a firm that can do a full work for a PREFABRICATED house??

I prefer wood house thai style or similar but I'm open to other solution. Size about 50/70 sq. mt.

Time ago I see in Phuket Gazette something in aluminium or similar (very modern design).....

thank you in advance for help.

cp

About 2 km north of the Heriones Monument on the east side of the road is a prefab home in progress. They make the forms off site of sandwedged wood planks laminated together. No website on the sign but there is a local contact number( I do not have the name or number sorry)

P

About 2 km north of the Heriones Monument on the east side of the road is a prefab home in progress. They make the forms off site of sandwedged wood planks laminated together. No website on the sign but there is a local contact number( I do not have the name or number sorry)

P

Have watched this construction with interest, you can see the bare bones (so to speak) now, well worth a look :o

Driving around in southern Phuket, I have seen places that make prefabricated transportable bungalows. They don't have the size the OP is looking for, but I would guess they could make anything you order, maybe assemble on the spot if it is too big to be transported (almost?) fully assembled.

Considering the price level in Phuket though, I would rather order somewhere else and have it brought to the island.

• 3 years later...