5-htp Food Supplement

blackion

Hello,

There is a very useful Food Supplement called 5-htp. It's precursor to serotonin and used worldwide as a mild mood stabilizer. It really works well for me.

Could someone suggest me where I can buy it in Pattaya or if not avail in Pattaya, elsewhere in Thailand.

Thank you.

Ditto.....same question.....anywhere in Bangkok?

CHEERS!

D

Hehe.

If I'll get more replies like this, I'll open my own shop of Food Supplement products :o.

In Philippines, it was so easy. You go to SM or Ayala mall in Cebu and you have wide range of products, including 5-htp, St. John's Wort and what's not.

It's really wonderful that there is no such shop in Thailand, especially in Pattaya, whereby many foreigners use wide range of Food Supplements.

Well, if anyplace would have such stuff, it would have to be Facino Pharmacy on North Pattaya Road, the GNC at Tops Market on Central Road, or the pharmacy at Carrefour 2nd floor has a decent selection of vitamins and supplements.

I was also told about Facino Pharmacy, perhaps if someone could check there and let us know.

I checked GNC in Tops, they don't have.

About Carrefour, I don't rememeber, I think i checked there, but would someone check it again, just to make sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Well Blackjon...Before you think about opening a supplement store....Forget it, every product and every ingriedient in every product has to have a lisence from the Thai FDA....does not matter if other products with the same things in them are already here. Then allmost all items can only be sold in a pharmacy. It's a real nightmare to get anything approved and takes years and lotsa baht.

• 3 weeks later...