Bangkok Mugging Attempts

Haddo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a Lady boy try to steal from me while I was walking late at night,I kicked it's arse and then it went to the police.The police found me and I showed them my police ID,they asked me if I wanted it in jail.I told them it is up to them,I didn't care because it lost.They took it away,I imagine to kick it's arse again.The nerve to try to steal from me and go to the police. :D:D:D

You seem to have alot of interest in its arse???? Did you feel big and strong flashing around you're Police ID in Thailand? Did you use it to get into some nightclubs for free, or do you save that for when your at home? Is it a real one, or did you buy it at Patpong? Do you drive a real Police car? Does it go fast? Do you carry a real gun? Have you ever shot somebody? Anyway, sorry to bother you officer....I'll let you go now & you can walk around and poke your pigeon chest out a bit more. :o

I had a Lady boy try to steal from me while I was walking late at night,I kicked it's arse and then it went to the police.The police found me and I showed them my police ID,they asked me if I wanted it in jail.I told them it is up to them,I didn't care because it lost.They took it away,I imagine to kick it's arse again.The nerve to try to steal from me and go to the police. :D:D:D

You seem to have alot of interest in its arse???? Did you feel big and strong flashing around you're Police ID in Thailand? Did you use it to get into some nightclubs for free, or do you save that for when your at home? Is it a real one, or did you buy it at Patpong? Do you drive a real Police car? Does it go fast? Do you carry a real gun? Have you ever shot somebody? Anyway, sorry to bother you officer....I'll let you go now & you can walk around and poke your pigeon chest out a bit more. :o

Dont be so cruel to a fellow human being.

Had a bad day neverdie?

Had a bad day neverdie?

Sorry Bunnaag, you are absolutely correct, that was wrong of me to re-write what what the other poster had stated, it was actually a mistake I meant to say 'her', not 'it', I meant no disrespect to the person being kicked, it must take a brave man who feels he is tough enuf to go around kicking the lady, perhaps he should try to understand a little bit more about lady boys before he gets voilent with her. There are better ways to deal with her trying to pick ur pocket.

Please accept my appology. :D

Neverdie... what foolishness are you spouting? Understanding ladyboys better? You are trying to say that THIEVERY is a ladyboy trait and we should be forgiving since they just cant help it? Ridiculous, you go ahead and let people rape and rob you, I will have boundaries thankyou very much.

..... I was punched, once by a lady boy and then a couple of weeks later by one of the older lads ...

So, were you chained to a lamp-post or summin?

:o

Good one! :D

(Did passers-by give him some food and water during his ordeal?)

Sorry, touche as they say. I wasnt chained to the lampost, but I did have to walk past them 14 times before they tried to mug me....

No, to clarify after my appauling use of the Queens very own vernacular, I was mobbed by lady boys, and then in a completely seperate incident a couple of weeks later some young lads had a go too. Probably doesnt sound any less perverse, nor really needed saying but hey, thought I would clear the air.

In answer to a previous question, both incidents happened at about 10pm. Reading the posts on here it doesnt sound like I am the only one.

..... I was punched, once by a lady boy and then a couple of weeks later by one of the older lads ...

So, were you chained to a lamp-post or summin?

:o

Good one! :D

(Did passers-by give him some food and water during his ordeal?)

Sorry, touche as they say. I wasnt chained to the lampost, but I did have to walk past them 14 times before they tried to mug me....

No, to clarify after my appauling use of the Queens very own vernacular, I was mobbed by lady boys, and then in a completely seperate incident a couple of weeks later some young lads had a go too. Probably doesnt sound any less perverse, nor really needed saying but hey, thought I would clear the air.

In answer to a previous question, both incidents happened at about 10pm. Reading the posts on here it doesnt sound like I am the only one.

mobbed by ladyboys you say, and here I thought it was only ex ferrari chief jean todt that had the pleasure on soi 12. count yourself lucky, usually the ladyboys don't ask autographs, they just steal your pen (aka, mugged)