Spa And Massages

Franklin

Let's see, according to the Thai Spa association, we have exactly 29,345 places to get a massage in the country. Some are good some are bad, some are nice some are not. Some make you feel good, some make you have a happy ending. Some are guys, some are for gals.

Perhaps, you can narrow down your preferences to something like location, services required, etc etc. I know, I am asking for alot but forgive me, I am too lazy to do all the work for you.

Let's see, according to the Thai Spa association, we have exactly 29,345 places to get a massage in the country. Some are good some are bad, some are nice some are not. Some make you feel good, some make you have a happy ending. Some are guys, some are for gals.

Perhaps, you can narrow down your preferences to something like location, services required, etc etc. I know, I am asking for alot but forgive me, I am too lazy to do all the work for you.

Haha... yeah my posting was pretty general, let me narrow it down.

29,345 places, wow!!

Yeah looking for a gal one in particular, say around Bangkok and Phuket. Services - bodywraps and good facials and whitening treatments is what my friend in mostly after.

Im guessing the guys ones are in the same location aswell.

Cheers

how about healthland spa on Sathorn Road near Surasak BTS  It's nice and clean, very professional and no funny business.  My gf works their.  They have thai massage 350 baht for 2 hours, Ayurvedic massage for specific aches and pains at 300 baht per hour and the body scrub stuff and half day and full day packages.......blah blah blah

Check out their website.  www.healthlandspa.com