Market Value Of 2003 Sportrider?

PMK

I need some help establishing the approx market value of a 2003 Toyota D4D Sportrider, 4X4 auto, 3000 cc, 83,000 KM. No accidents, no problems, almost new tires. Runs well, doesn't need any kind of repairs. The only damage is some minor chipped paint around the wheelwells from pebbles.

This is not an ad. The vehicle is not for sale right now. I just need to know the value for financial planning purposes.

Thanks!

I would say between 500,000 and 575,000 Baht.

Quick sale 530,000 if very good condition.

The Value for second hand Sportriders has dropped due to Second hand Fortuners coming on the market in abundance, but the Sportrider is still a desirable motor and should have no problem selling, they're still a good buy so buyers will be found at the right price.

Go to one2car.com, it's in Thai but you can find out current prices quite easily.

Edited by Maigo6

Hi Lee :-),

Thanks for that. Oddly, I don't see any Sportriders listed there, but I did find some at http://www.cars4thais.com. Prices were in the high 500K range right up to 629,000.

Thanks again,

Peter

I would say between 500,000 and 575,000 Baht.

Quick sale 530,000 if very good condition.

The Value for second hand Sportriders has dropped due to Second hand Fortuners coming on the market in abundance, but the Sportrider is still a desirable motor and should have no problem selling, they're still a good buy so buyers will be found at the right price.

Go to one2car.com, it's in Thai but you can find out current prices quite easily.