Where To Buy Vingegar + Salt Chips

Hi there,

my Thai girlfriend and me are crazy about Vinegar + Salt Chips from Pringles and Lay. Unfortunately, we can not find the chips in Bangkok.

We all the time have to bring them from the USA / Germany to Thailand. Any suggestions or ideas where to buy the chips in Bangkok.

THANKS A LOT FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS :o

Hi there,

my Thai girlfriend and me are crazy about Vinegar + Salt Chips from Pringles and Lay. Unfortunately, we can not find the chips in Bangkok.

We all the time have to bring them from the USA / Germany to Thailand. Any suggestions or ideas where to buy the chips in Bangkok.

At Villa, Tops or Foodland you can find salt and vinegar (Kettle Brand - small blue bags). At Villa, you can also find a brand imported from Australia (big bag - like lays). Forget about the local brand (pink / purple bag) as it has zero flavour.

Hi there,

Hi there,

If you can get the 'Kettle' brand you wont be dissapointed. A very strong vinegar taste ans a bit thicker than normal....my favourite is their 'Salt and Black pepper',much thicker and crispier than normal.

I am guessing you are not from UK because over there your 'chips' are 'crisps'.

Hi there,

:DI don't really get it. You're asking for something which is available in almost all places in this country? Pringles at Tesco, and vinegar is almost everywhere available. In Thai: Naam Pliau. I could sell you 10000 packets Chips from Sisaket. And vinegar. I'll make it cheaper for you....just call me. Som nam Na Auf Wienerschnitzel...P.S. That's a Wiener Schnitzel made by my wife.....

post-39518-1234083095_thumb.jpg