Sink Plugs

Thaihog

Silly question, but does anybody know where I can buy some sink (basin) plugs?

I've looked in Homepro and the major supermarkets without any luck. Can somebody recommend a hardware store?

Cheers :o

There is a bunch of shops on Sridonchai. If you can't find it there it is not in Thailand.

Since global house burnt down (Looks like they're rebuilding by the way) I think your best bet is Noppadon Panit, which is on the Superhighway in between the Doi Saket Rd (San Dek) intersection and the Mae Jo Rd intersection. It's on the left side when driving towards the Mae Jo intersection (making sure you're on the frontage road, not the main highway)

Since global house burnt down (Looks like they're rebuilding by the way) I think your best bet is Noppadon Panit, which is on the Superhighway in between the Doi Saket Rd (San Dek) intersection and the Mae Jo Rd intersection. It's on the left side when driving towards the Mae Jo intersection (making sure you're on the frontage road, not the main highway)

Winnie, how many meters approx. from the furniture/AC shop on the corner? Assuming I've got the correct road!

Cheers...

The head gvuy of the tool section in Global House, who is now in Homepro (super), was saying there was another small fire and that the site is haunted so they may build elsewhere :o

Both HomeMarts have those plugs (on the Super not far from Carrefour), but your best bet is the one heading towards the mountain.

This thread is starting to sound like seventies Russia where travellers were advised to take a sink plug with them. Apparently, they forogt to include enough rubber in the five year plan and rubber items were like gold, people even removed the windscreen wipers when leaving their cars. Wonder if the rubber shortage had an effect on the birth rate............... :o

Anyway, back on topic, there's a big bathroom and accesories shop just off Chang Puek Road, in the soi opposite Novotel (Now called Mercure BTW) and Tops. They have an excellent selection there so I would be very suprised if they can't help. Generally cheaper than homepro too. Several other hardware/construction supplies stores on Chang Puek also.

This thread is starting to sound like seventies Russia where travellers were advised to take a sink plug with them. Apparently, they forogt to include enough rubber in the five year plan and rubber items were like gold, people even removed the windscreen wipers when leaving their cars. Wonder if the rubber shortage had an effect on the birth rate............... :o

Anyway, back on topic, there's a big bathroom and accesories shop just off Chang Puek Road, in the soi opposite Novotel (Now called Mercure BTW) and Tops. They have an excellent selection there so I would be very suprised if they can't help. Generally cheaper than homepro too. Several other hardware/construction supplies stores on Chang Puek also.

Thanks Paagai, I often shop at Topps so that location is perfect.

Cheers :D