Bangkok Privilege Club Card

yogi

Dear members

i just came across this new promotion discount card,its called bangkok privilege club.

i payed 1500 for 1 year vip card which gives me good discount at many good places,like pubs,saloon,spa,food,shooping,computers,...etc,

i am getting good discounts,its very new,dose any one has it too?if so share your discounting experience.

yogi

Edited by Rooo
Removed URL. Rooo.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have any contact info as i've submitted artwork and paid the fee's for advertising but i'm still not listed on their website, emails bounce back.

Thanks.

:)

I signed up for the Pattaya Privilege Card, paid 2500 Baht for Internet & the Magazine.

After paying 1500 Baht for the website first, they showed up did the website consultation

and we were posted a few weeks later. However, the magazine or membership card was never furnished.

The email addresses and telephone numbers supplied do not work. Incidentally the Bangkok division

shows no telephone number. Seemd like either a scam, or they went out of business mid stride.

Would be great if they could offer Golf Discounts...

It seems that the majority of discounts available are available to anyone who asks anyway...

i.e. Free Entry at Q bar - We use to buy bottle anyway which gains free entry

10% at Slim, a few years ago we would get 15% being regulars or take in our own whiskey from 7-11 (with a police friend).

Restaurants: Many of the Restaurant books - i.e. Thai Tattler used to offer discounts coupons (not sure about 2009 copy).

• 2 weeks later...

Had my call returned from them last week and I questioned why my advert didn't appear on the site and I was told it would be taken care of, I've recently discovered that the Guy that called me isn't involved in the company anymore, A friend of mine also advertising has had an email explaining whats been going on and he's been assured that it will be taken care of.

We will see?????

:-

Dear members

i just came across this new promotion discount card,its called bangkok privilege club.

i payed 1500 for 1 year vip card which gives me good discount at many good places,like pubs,saloon,spa,food,shooping,computers,...etc,

i am getting good discounts,its very new,dose any one has it too?if so share your discounting experience.

yogi

Gee, you aren't in any way affiliated with the card are you?

• 4 weeks later...

My business is in the same situation. A friend of his gave me this address. You might find Stuart Hopkins at this address.

Sun Palace Condominiam

** address removed--please do not post personal information on the forum**sbk

I also heard that he has gone to Phuket to do the same.

Hi there.

I can confirm that Stuart does not have connections with Bangkok Privilege Club anymore. He has had a lot of personal problems which in turn effected the business badly, hence the delay in the launch of the Pattaya magazine.

I would also like to say we are 100% behind the printing of the new mag and every payment for advertising will be honored. It is not or never has been a scam and the business has not went bust either.

We apologise for the delay and any problems that this has caused, but please be assured we are trying our best to sort them all out and to move the company on under new management.

John could you please take Ann's telephone number off the forum, she is still in Phuket working for BPC not Stuart, thanks. If you want to drop me a line at info (at) bangkok-privilege-club I can keep you updated on our new plans for the magazine etc.

Sorry again for the delay and confusion.

Kind regards.

BPC team.

• 1 month later...

Club Thailand is also a good one. They typically only market it to Japanese, however there are some fantastic discounts available for all sorts of stuff all over Thailand. I use it primarily for golf green fees I i typically pay about 20-30% less than the published price.

• 9 months later...