Don's Food Price List

McGee

Why does Don's Price List show incorrect Prices???

This is the first time i saw the Prices here.

I get charged in the Shop about 50% above those Prices :o

Salsa for example is listed with 1kg 250,-

they charge me always 360,-

same goes with Cheese, Lamb, Pork

date it up or take it offline Don!!!

you don't need those Tricks

You have a long way to go with your online common courtesy. When I read your post, I thought this had happened to you 3 or 4 times.

Why not call them or pm Don to see if things get fixed first before throwing $h1t on the fan?

If you had cared to search the forum, you would have known how responsive our resident rocket scientist is.

You have a long way to go with your online common courtesy. When I read your post, I thought this had happened to you 3 or 4 times.

Why not call them or pm Don to see if things get fixed first before throwing $h1t on the fan?

If you had cared to search the forum, you would have known how responsive our resident rocket scientist is.

In fairness to the OP, it is the retailer's responsibility to regularly check the prices advertised. Luckily this is Thailand because if it was elsewhere, the retailer would be sanctioned for false advertising. Yes, errors occur, but in this case, the OP can't be blamed. Why is the OP expected to notify the retailer of the inaccurate advertising? it is the retailer's responsibility to monitor himself. For those that rail against government agencies, now you know why they exist; because businesses are sloppy and often require a shove. Sorry, but you were way to harsh on the OP, even if Don is a saint and a halo shines over his head. The good thing is that at least the error was accepted and will be corrected with no crappy excuses. That says that at least someone does care and it wasn't intentional.

Agree with you to a certain extend. I do find it common courtesy though to first inform somebody of a mistake made, and if that does not help post it afterwards.

Ok pointed accepted. You're right

absolutely. i did find the OP a tad harsh, and do believe that if there is a problem, that the business owner should be contacted initially.