Actor Arrested Over Up-skirt Photos In Mall

george

Actor arrested over up-skirt photos in mall

BANGKOK: -- Atthakorn Suwannarat, a 27-year-old actor, was arrested on Friday on suspicion of snapping sneak shots with his mobile-phone camera of a sales assistant’s panties in a Bangkok shopping mall.

Atthakorn reportedly confessed to police that he had taken an up-skirt photo of a saleswoman at The Mall Ngamwongwan.

After she and her co-worker discovered what Atthakorn was up to, they alerted security guards, who seized the actor’s phone as evidence and called police. Atthakorn’s camera contained an up-skirt photo of the saleswoman as well as one of another unidentified woman.

The saleswoman explained that she and her friend had turn-ed round and seen the actor standing beneath them on an escalator, taking the picture.

Later yesterday, however, in addressing the media, Atthakorn denied the allegations. “It was a total misunderstanding,” he said. “Why would I risk my reputation for something like this?”

He conceded that his digital camera did contain up-skirt photos of women’s panties, but claimed that he had no idea how it had turned itself on.

He said his earlier confession to the police had been done in haste only so as to avoid further embarrassment.

According to the 388 Criminal Act, Atthakorn will if found guil-ty be fined Bt500 and required to delete the photos from his camera.

The plaintiff, however, called for Bt30,000 in compensation, and even while he continued to deny culpability, the actor made attempts to renegotiate the sum.

--The Nation 2005-01-23

BANGKOK: -- Atthakorn Suwannarat, a 27-year-old actor, was arrested on Friday on suspicion of snapping sneak shots with his mobile-phone camera of a sales assistant’s panties in a Bangkok shopping mall.

Atthakorn reportedly confessed to police that he had taken an up-skirt photo of a saleswoman at The Mall Ngamwongwan.

After she and her co-worker discovered what Atthakorn was up to, they alerted security guards, who seized the actor’s phone as evidence and called police. Atthakorn’s camera contained an up-skirt photo of the saleswoman as well as one of another unidentified woman.

The saleswoman explained that she and her friend had turn-ed round and seen the actor standing beneath them on an escalator, taking the picture.

Later yesterday, however, in addressing the media, Atthakorn denied the allegations. “It was a total misunderstanding,” he said. “Why would I risk my reputation for something like this?”

He conceded that his digital camera did contain up-skirt photos of women’s panties, but claimed that he had no idea how it had turned itself on.

He said his earlier confession to the police had been done in haste only so as to avoid further embarrassment.

According to the 388 Criminal Act, Atthakorn will if found guil-ty be fined Bt500 and required to delete the photos from his camera.

The plaintiff, however, called for Bt30,000 in compensation, and even while he continued to deny culpability, the actor made attempts to renegotiate the sum.

--The Nation 2005-01-23

He could see a lot more than knickers in the streets of nocturnal delights. He might even cop a feel as well. :o

the actor with no career?.... google/yahoo search for him turn up NOTHING

Because you're an idiot?

hahahaha...you'll have to come up with something better than that.

yeah.... riiiiiiiiiiiight.

According to the 388 Criminal Act, Atthakorn will, if found guilty, be fined Bt500 and required to delete the photos from his camera.

sheesh.... such a small fine, he's probably more upset about having to delete the photos.

doesn't follow he would do that if he's innocent??

Edited by RDN

the actor with no career?.... google/yahoo search for him turn up NOTHING

Because you're an idiot?

hahahaha...you'll have to come up with something better than that.

yeah.... riiiiiiiiiiiight.

According to the 388 Criminal Act, Atthakorn will, if found guilty, be fined Bt500 and required to delete the photos from his camera.

sheesh.... such a small fine, he's probably more upset about having to delete the photos.

doesn't follow he would do that if he's innocent??

I'd hate to be trying to defend the loser in a court.

--The Nation 2005-01-23

He could see a lot more than knickers in the streets of nocturnal delights. He might even cop a feel as well. :D

This person has brought a whole new meaning to the word `Flasher`

I wonder if the plaintiff would get a better price then Bt 30,000 if she sold the pair of unmentionables to the press?. She could ofcourse donate the cash for the rehabilitation of sick photographers. :o