Fun Fair In Pattaya

bartender100

It must have been very poorly advertised,but there has been a western style funfair in Pattaya this week,excellent looking rides.There was a few farang working on it.

I asked one guy from the UK he said they are up in Bangkok next,then on to Singapore.

Oh dear....it`s nearly as bad as missing the buffalo races.....I guess it`s back to soi 6 then.......At least this circus is well advertised :o

It must have been very poorly advertised,but there has been a western style funfair in Pattaya this week,excellent looking rides.There was a few farang working on it.

I asked one guy from the UK he said they are up in Bangkok next,then on to Singapore.

The rides look excellent, The wife's too scared to go on them though :o

Oh dear....it`s nearly as bad as missing the buffalo races.....I guess it`s back to soi 6 then.......At least this circus is well advertised :o

Was there any need for that sarcastic reply,there are plenty of people live in Pattaya that do other things than go to soi 6.Many have family's believe it or not.

My point was this is unlike other funfairs you see in thailand.

And yes,if there where buffalo races in Pattaya it would be worth posting about them.

My advice to you is to be around this forum a little longer than 17 posts before you take the piss.

Was there any need for that sarcastic reply,there are plenty of people live in Pattaya that do other things than go to soi 6.Many have family's believe it or not.

My point was this is unlike other funfairs you see in thailand.

And yes,if there where buffalo races in Pattaya it would be worth posting about them.

My advice to you is to be around this forum a little longer than 17 posts before you take the piss.

Don`t be touchy I was not taking the piss as you state...and now that you`ve explained your post a little better i.e that it is unlike other funfairs that you see in Thailand then maybe you will get a broader view of people`s opinions. As for soi 6 why even bother to mention it? and as for the number of posts that is irrelevant.

The circus just arrived from BKK! This was part of the big advertised fair they had over there, organized by Toxin's son...

I recall one TV member working there, with a lot of other TV members very sceptic if it was all legal....

Little bit expensive though, wanted to get myself shot up in the air by the machine closest to beach road, but had second thoughts when I saw the price at 600 Baht/person (24tokens) :o

The circus just arrived from BKK! This was part of the big advertised fair they had over there, organized by Toxin's son...

I recall one TV member working there, with a lot of other TV members very sceptic if it was all legal....

Little bit expensive though, wanted to get myself shot up in the air by the machine closest to beach road, but had second thoughts when I saw the price at 600 Baht/person (24tokens) :D

i was there a few night ago and its pretty good, went on 1 one ride which I thought was pretty safe but had enough G-Force to pull your face and stomach totally out of proportion. It actually has some fantastic rides, was also wondering how many farang were working there but obviously if Thoxkins son is involved, although there was one farang working on "knock the coconut" type of game, wonder how he would explain that a thai couldn't manage this this :o all in all well worth a visit :D the carnies are in town !