Fighting In The Provinces

farangconnection

Actually, this is not so much a joke, more an anology of the mindless Morons that are determining who has the power. This must be the only country where the <deleted> are not actually running the show, but are voting to see who does. In fact the situation is so hopeless that the original post is a distinct possibility.

Edited by farangconnection

Can you keep us informed of this major political event - it was obviously planned to happen while everyone is busy with the Songkran celibrations in Bangkok.

The chickens could be happy,are we fighting for them against unscrupulous capitalist pigs.I too need to know what colour shirt to wear,oh and by the way will i get paid to fight or get a zinger burger :o

If you are joining me on the side of the chickens it is unlikely that you will be entitled to a zinger burger - my personal fight is to get the flavouring changed in the zinger as the Thais seem to make it a bit too dry.

Next weekends hostilities are already planned. It's the Pink shirts against the Purple shirts, unless the manager of Surin Kentuckey Fried Chicken resigns.

Thanks, we need this in the time of stress. :o:D

Its the perfect revolution,we could use their lousy chicken and french fries as weapons.

Next weekends hostilities are already planned. It's the Pink shirts against the Purple shirts, unless the manager of Surin Kentuckey Fried Chicken resigns.

I have a problem with that. Purple clashes with my complexion and I thought the lady boys had already spoken for the pink.

How about a nice shade of grape?

unscrupulous capitalist pigs.

BBQ or roasted?

Would they be the pigs with the red coating they cut up and serve on yellow rice?

That's the one.... they cut the pork into small water droplet shapes and call it 'tears on my pilau'

After reading all the above crap, it would seem you have all passed the test necessary to become "Redshirts".

I expect to see you all departing on the Bangkok bound bus within the next hour!

Shame on you for suggesting we farangs join the protests. Please can you go and find people for your little bangkok event elsewhere as we have more important things to do here fighting the evil KFC empire run by the shadowy figure Colonel Sanders.

ps. How much are you paying - I could be turned :o

After reading all the above crap, it would seem you have all passed the test necessary to become "Redshirts".

I expect to see you all departing on the Bangkok bound bus within the next hour!

Can't you read. This thread has nothing to do with red shirts. It is all about the Purple & Pink shirted masses. :o

Can't you read. This thread has nothing to do with red shirts. It is all about the Purple & Pink shirted masses. :D

I'll gladly march along..............................................................

while listening to music of Deep Purple and Pink Floyd :o

Can't you read. This thread has nothing to do with red shirts. It is all about the Purple & Pink shirted masses. :D

I'll gladly march along..............................................................

Sorry Trond..........no fence sitting. Either one or the other, not both.

Sorry Trond..........no fence sitting. Either one or the other, not both.

I'll rephrase then to Deep Purple or Pink Floyd :D

Edited by bergen

I was involved in a similar battle several years ago.

It was Miller Lite's GREAT TASTE vs. LESS FILLING confrontation. We became quite good friends with the other side after about the 10th beer. In the end, we all fell off our chairs drunk and forgot the argument.

Let's hope the Reds and Yellows do something similar.

If you are joining me on the side of the chickens it is unlikely that you will be entitled to a zinger burger - my personal fight is to get the flavouring changed in the zinger as the Thais seem to make it a bit too dry.

pay me and i'll fight for what ever you like :o

Which would you prefer breasts,legs,thighs or wings or a combo with that as payment.Oh forgot ,regular or extra crispy? :D

pay me and i'll fight for what ever you like :o

Which would you prefer breasts,legs,thighs or wings or a combo with that as payment.Oh forgot ,regular or extra crispy? :D

I'm a breast man myself. Who'd want a crispy breast?!?!? Pillowy is much nicer!

Can someone explain, please?

it is KFC versus ?????

KFC (the always popular finger lickin' good choice (BTW, had a girlfriend once that I called KFC ...)) is of course using chemical warfare with their secret ingredients.

But who is their opposition McDonalds, MK, or the guerrillas of the Barbecue restaurants (their colour is Heineken green and their frontline troops, well .., I must admit wanting to fraternise with the enemy!).

My understanding was it was a broad based coalition of supporters of chickens everywhere. Unfortunately due to 24 hr rolling news and the need for immediate opinions of TV pundits there will clearly be a need to pidgeon-hole and stereotype by place of origin, level of education, amount of hair and waistsize so as to trivialise the whole issue.

My wife kept chickens once (though she assures me she never worked in KFC despite many of her friends doing so) and therefore I feel confident I am an expert on chicken culture and all things chicken.