What Are Your Opinions On The Third Sex

ernest1966

What are your sexual views on LBs  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I read mrbp's thread and thought it interesting some viewpoints came accross as quite "old skool" (ok, 1960s homophobia). I just came back from a tour of chumphae on a truck throwing water at people, the number of  LBs was astounding in such a small town as this. Most where easy to spot, but my wife's sister pointed one out that I didn't think was.

My viewpoint. If an LB is post op, passable, feminine etc they should be allowed to have a new birth certificate and their past should not interfere with how they wish to lead their lives.

Edited by ernest1966

OK, apart from the fact that being married I do not stray with anyone, but a post-op is basically a girl without ovaries - is she not?

As fetuses we are sexless then the same organs either turn in or out and we become male or female. Chemical differences with Estrogen etc. So what is the real differences: hormones (which can be replaced - and are for several medical reasons outside of sex changes), dangley bits (surgery) and the ability ro father/mother babies (which are also not possible in many males/females naturally). Not much different from a normal woman who had lost her ovaries due to cancer, say, and was on hormones as a result.

If I was attracted to the person and she had the right plumbing (which for me would be female) and I am not interested in any more children, then what's the issue. Its just an outmoded concept we are trained with in our cultures. I have even heard people say its worse (whatever that means) than same sex couples, erm, coupling - now that is really confusing.

I would have no problem, if I was free, having a relationship with a post-Op LB if she took my fancy and I hers.

Edited by wolf5370

I think some posters on here are having sex with guys dressed up as women to purely earn money,have some tits stuck on and stick a wig on and get punters to have anal sexy or bj with them.Thats totaly different than the majority of true ladyboys who have the full op and live their life as a woman.

The ladyboy shaggers are trying to justify that the men are ladies just because they have breasts,now thats sick.

BTW

whats all this crap of calling them 3rd sex,maybe to justify the anal sex.

a man that wants to be a woman is not 3rd sexy,it is a trans sexual,pre-op or post-op.

the name 3rd sex is purely to make it sound ok to pay for one.

patklang, I agree with you (in part)

I remember reading about 3-4 yeas ago in the UK about a latino gay guy, who had his tits taken out etc as he quit being a LB pro and had made enough to retire.

In Thailand there is no national health system, so maybe the only route for many is being a pro to get the cash for an op.

Mind you when previously in BKK the majority of guys I saw with LBs where tatooed and on steroids.

... because the consensus was gays are not interested in LBs, only guys.
That surprises me... I thought you had to be gay/bisexual to be interested in a LB? :o

Why do you think a gay man would be attracted to someone who's gone to all that effort to make themselves look as much as possible like a woman? Gay men are attracted to other men.

Edited by endure

That surprises me... I thought you had to be gay/bisexual to be interested in a LB? :o

Why do you think a gay man would be attracted to someone who's gone to all that effort to make themselves look as much as possible like a woman? Gay men are attracted to other men.

So it's bisexuals who would be interested in LB's then?

I need an education ,

If gay men are attracted to other men why is there so many camp gays? dressing like women acting like a woman.

Its late and i'm confused soz

colino

So it's bisexuals who would be interested in LB's then?

I don't know. I speak as a Friend of Dorothy :D

I read mrbp's thread and thought it interesting some viewpoints came accross as quite "old skool" (ok, 1960s homophobia). I just came back from a tour of chumphae on a truck throwing water at people, the number of LBs was astounding in such a small town as this. Most where easy to spot, but my wife's sister pointed one out that I didn't think was.

My viewpoint. If an LB is post op, passable, feminine etc they should be allowed to have a new birth certificate and their past should not interfere with how they wish to lead their lives.

There were so many because everyone returns home to there provinces for songkram they do not live there they sell there wares else where. Once a man always a man on there certificate otherwise criminal Bob can move on to be law abiding Sharon.! :o

I need an education ,

If gay men are attracted to other men why is there so many camp gays? dressing like women acting like a woman.

Its late and i'm confused soz

colino

Men dressed as women acting like women are transvestites and by and large and as a sweeping generalisation are not attractive to gay men. I don't mean to be rude but it seems that a lot of you straight blokes seem unable to think this gay thing through to its logical conclusion. Gay men are attracted to other men - that is men who look like men and dress like men. Some gay men may be effeminate - they're the ones you straighties notice but there are lots of gay men who aren't effeminate and who you'd never realise were gay unless they told you. Gay men aren't attracted to men dressed up as women - they're attracted to men dressed up as men.

Edited by endure

The ladyboy shaggers are trying to justify that the men are ladies just because they have breasts,now thats sick.

a man that wants to be a woman is not 3rd sexy,it is a trans sexual,pre-op or post-op.

Erm, someone that's post-Op has a fronty-hole so don't need to be b*ggered, and what does paying for it have to do with anything?

What excuse do those paying for sex with bar girls use?

Who are the ladyboy shaggers you mention, I see no such posts here. If you are refering to my earlier post (bearing in mind I started by saying I am married and do not stray straight, gay or other) then I explained the biology of it as I understand it, care to refute in kind (rather than just the abusive tripe you seem to expouse)

Edited by wolf5370

BTW

The concept of a third sex is common across parts of the world see here.

i find the whole thing quite bizarre. generally i am put off by anyone who is over-groomed.

men with meticulously crafted facial hair, women who cant leave the house in under 20 mins, generally anyone who makes my eyes water from a dousing of expensive perfume.

katoeys are a completely different ball game though.

i am not intimidated by them sexually, nor am i attracted, but i can appreciate, in the case of the very good ones, the glamour, the sheer talent for artifice and deception. the bad ones are just sad.

the pain they go through to become what they are must also be considered. add to that the risks they take with those who appear willingly blind to the deception only to get violent when "suprised".

i have much more respect for many katoeys than i do the vocal homophobe that protests too much.

unfortunately every katoey i have known was truly unstable, and it grows worse as they age.

if you know what you are about you are threatened by nobody's alternate sexuality. pretty simple really.

Edited by t.s

BTW

The term comes from the Thai name for them, phet tii saam (เพศที่สาม), which literally means "third gender". It has nothing to do with anal sex or any sex act, nor to do with justifying paying for sex. In this usage, the word "sex" means "gender". (Interestingly, the Thai word phet (เพศ) has this same double meaning of "gender" and "coitus" as the English word "sex".) I realize that you are not a native speaker of English (or don't appear to be), so the confusion is understandable. Look up the word sex for a more detailed explanation of the subtlety in differences between its various meanings.

"The third sex" usually refers to men who identify themselves as being psychologically women, some of whom go through gender reassignment surgery to become physically women. They are also sometimes called saao praphet song (สาวประเภทสอง), meaning "second kind of woman." The other direction is less common (i.e. women who identify as men), but they do exist. Obviously, female-to-male gender reassignment surgery is much more difficult. I have never heard of a case of it, but perhaps it has been done.

First of all, I want to preface my answers with the statement that I am not homophobic, and I have no animosity towards people who become transvestites or transsexuals. It's a personal choice, and they should have the right to make that choice.

To answer the first question, I would never knowingly sleep with a transsexual (or a transvestite), even if she was very convincing. This is mainly for psychological reasons. I would know that the person started out life as a man, and that shapes a person's psyche in ways that are too significant for me to overlook. I can't really explain it, other than that I could not be convinced that she was truly 100% female, psychologically. I'm not saying that she isn't, just that I wouldn't be able to convince myself of it. Since I am heterosexual, that pretty much means it would be impossible.

The second poll is missing the answer that I would give to the question. If a transsexual managed to deceive me into thinking that she was born female and we had a romantic relationship, and then I found out, I would end the relationship on the basis of the deception. But I would not end it in any of the ways given in the poll. I would tell her why I ended the relationship, and then I would try to go on living my life as I had before I met her.

Erm, someone that's post-Op has a fronty-hole so don't need to be b*ggered, and what does paying for it have to do with anything?

What excuse do those paying for sex with bar girls use?

Who are the ladyboy shaggers you mention, I see no such posts here. If you are refering to my earlier post (bearing in mind I started by saying I am married and do not stray straight, gay or other) then I explained the biology of it as I understand it, care to refute in kind (rather than just the abusive tripe you seem to expouse)

"shit happens" :o

I doubt that most Thai ladyboys have ever taken money for sex. They believe they are women, and act accordingly. Surely only a small number of straight Thai males, gay Thai males, or straight Thai females have ever taken money for sex.

Absolutely.

:o

I doubt that most Thai ladyboys have ever taken money for sex. They believe they are women, and act accordingly. Surely only a small number of straight Thai males, gay Thai males, or straight Thai females have ever taken money for sex.

Agreed. Just some people who seem stuck in a tourist-nightlife scene may end up with a somewhat skewed perspective on reality in the wider world in Thailand.