Office Supply Store Needed

friendlyguy01

I'm on Suhkumvit 13 and I need to find a office supply store. I know there was one around soi 50 about 3 years ago but not sure and want to be sure before I go. I'm looking for a cheap desk and chair. Can someone let me know if there is one close by my condo here at soi 13?

Thanks...

Not far, but no sky train connection. Located in the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 26 and Rama IV road. Like i said take taxi (meter or moto). Turn right in Asoke intersection and then next lights left to Rama IV. 10 mins trip if no traffic.

Other option is to go down using Sukhumvit soi 24 or 26.

Tell the driver "Ca-<deleted> Pharam Sii" and they should know.

Edit: one option is to take sky train to phrom pong (emporium) station and moto taxi from there down on Soi 26...

Edited by MJo

There's an office supply store downstairs at phromphong station but desks and chairs... not sure.

There's a home/furniture store at Ploenchit station with direct access from the sky train that will have desks and chairs but not sure about cheap.

MBK has a furniture floor with some desks and chairs (floor 4?) That is at National stadium.

Tesco lotus and Carrefoure are where I would go to buy CHEAP desks and chairs.

There's an office supply store downstairs at phromphong station but desks and chairs... not sure.

There's a home/furniture store at Ploenchit station with direct access from the sky train that will have desks and chairs but not sure about cheap.

MBK has a furniture floor with some desks and chairs (floor 4?) That is at National stadium.

Tesco lotus and Carrefoure are where I would go to buy CHEAP desks and chairs.

You beat me to it, Say "Bum". :o

OP. 2 or 3 stops from soi 13 on the Skytrain. Phrom Phong. Just past Soi 33, on your side of Sukhumvit Rd.

Thanks all, one question, how do i get to the nearest Tesco lotus from soi 13? I think I will have better luck there. I've seen it before coming from... hel_l i don't remember... So, if someone can direct me to the nearest Tesco lotus that would be awesome...

Thanks so much

I'm on Suhkumvit 13 and I need to find a office supply store. I know there was one around soi 50 about 3 years ago but not sure and want to be sure before I go. I'm looking for a cheap desk and chair. Can someone let me know if there is one close by my condo here at soi 13?

Thanks...

Hi,

Have sent you a PM. I'm moving a lot of office furniture down to bangkok this weekend. And have a desk and chair if you are interested and can deliver to soi 13.

IF, you can read a map, get a copy of "Map f Bangkok & Vicinity" from a good newsagent.

Made by the PN Map Co. All the majors are on the map.

The map cover has a big 50 on the cover. :o

Jez, isn't that the purpose of the internet? To get things quick and easy? Well, thanks for the "Map" comment but all I wanted to know was how to get to Tesco from where I am. With that said, I've found it down off of Sukhumvit around soi 50 and I did it all by myself without a map...

Thanks all.

FYI:

http://www.officecentre.co.th/makroWebsite..._v3/contact.php?

select the Sukhumvit Branch, it's just opposite to The Emporium, Promphong BTS Station

map: http://www.officedepot.co.th/Contents/st_a20.html

Office Centre & Office Depot are now merged.

Another Branch is Carrefour Rama IV คาร์ฟู พระราม 4 (print this out and show this to taxi driver)

http://www.officedepot.co.th/Contents/st_a11.html