Anyone Know What Happend To Optimwifi On Samui

Hey all, just returned to Samui after some time away. Cant get connected with OptimWifi, no answer on the phone. Heard a rumour that the owner just up and left from the Island . Does anyone know if they are still operating.

Removed a hearsay remark.Rooo.

i just had a mail on my professional mailbox from the new sales and project management kun jaydee(funny nickname) who was offering me services to build a website.

anyway for the new contact details, you can PM me and i'll send them to you.

Hey all, just returned to Samui after some time away. Cant get connected with OptimWifi, no answer on the phone. Heard a rumour that the owner just up and left from the Island . Does anyone know if they are still operating.

Removed a hearsay remark.Rooo.

Update - "Elvis has left the building", I mean "OptimWifi has left Samui". Apparently out of business....

i just had a mail on my professional mailbox from the new sales and project management kun jaydee(funny nickname) who was offering me services to build a website.

anyway for the new contact details, you can PM me and i'll send them to you.

Hi NHJ, sorry just saw you last post will PM you, thanks.

as matt just said in the PM, i was confused by the name, i've been contacted by optim not by optim WIFI, they have the same name but the first one is doing websites and pocket maps.

sorry for any false hope.

as matt just said in the PM, i was confused by the name, i've been contacted by optim not by optim WIFI, they have the same name but the first one is doing websites and pocket maps.

sorry for any false hope.

Thanks definitely a different Optim.

I have been informed from several sources this afternoon that the owner has definitely left the island, leaving behind some very unhappy customers.

Thanks, this explains why I can't connect this morning. He only owes me 8 days so no great loss. I know he had a Philippino girlfriend with him here on the island so does anybody know whether was he operating Optim with a Thai partner?

That's the second WiFi company that bites the dust within a year.Funny though that some of the posters on here, were associated with at least one of them.

So I wouldn't be too quick at bagging someone on an open forum.If you wish to communicate further on the matter, please do so via PM's.