International (english) Mba Programs In Thailand

Hello,

I am a graduate of a university in the US and am interested in several English-taught MBA programs based in Thailand. I am curious about the admissions standards of the universities... Since many universities don't require the GMAT (ie. Webster, ABAC, DPU), I was wondering what the basis of admission is and how easy/hard these programs are to get into.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am a graduate of a university in the US and am interested in several English-taught MBA programs based in Thailand. I am curious about the admissions standards of the universities... Since many universities don't require the GMAT (ie. Webster, ABAC, DPU), I was wondering what the basis of admission is and how easy/hard these programs are to get into.

Thanks.

I am studying an I-MBA at Siam University (International = English based), the requirement, assuming a native speaker with a Bachelor degree from a US university (they check with the US Uni for authenticity), is an interview with the Dean of the IMBA department. The Dean at Siam Uni is Ajarn Vichit, a former Governor of the Bank of Thailand and President of the Stock Exchange of Thailand, and he is very pleasant chap. If you wish to know any more about the program you are welcome to contact me.

seykota