Laser Cutting

kating

Does anyone know who can do laser cutting in CMX?

I would like to get some simple small shapes cut from acrylic,wood and leather if possible.

I saw a jewellery group/artist have some work displayed at Nimenhaemen and they said it was done on a laser cutting factory in CMX but do not know how or where. I want to give them some designs on computer. 8x A4 size sheets. Anyone have any ideas. If not in CMX maybe in Bangkok?

Thanks

Does anyone know who can do laser cutting in CMX?

I would like to get some simple small shapes cut from acrylic,wood and leather if possible.

Hi,

Try to contact PTS Progressive Engineering Co Ltd (thai language), they are in Lamphun (opposite Big C) and in Bangkok.

They can do many things with Laser (graving / soldering / cutting)

We never know, maybe they can help.

http://www.ptsprogressive.com/index.php?op...4&Itemid=26

Khun Monthon in Lamphun : 08.1643-3140 (Thai)

Office : 053-552-093

Good luck,

Philippe

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Kating and Khun Phillipe,

Thanks for these posts, I think they may lead me to a resource or making custom small acrylic bases for art objects in the greater Chiang Mai area. I have a hypothesis there might be an aquarium manufacturer who would also be able to do small one-off acrylic bases, also, but no leads in that area, yet.

best, ~o:37;

• 1 month later...

I did see a small shop using a cnc machine not sure if he was using laser or plasma.. If you were driving and suriwong bookstore was on your right you would turn right at the intersection just past suriwong.(Has no light) proceed down that road until you came to a somewhat offset intersection again no light. there on your left is a bridge going over a small klong you want to turn left there going over the bridge. and i think its the first shop on the left after the bridge. It was right out front of the shop. so you could not miss it if it is still there.

i am having a Stainless steel 14mm x 25mm x 1.0mm thick water jet cut with my logo to brand my custom fabrications . finished end of week.

This is water jet cutting which can do very small intricate detailed flat glass designs ,stainless steel/ have not thought about others materials .

Edited by gatorhead333