Pattaya Man...the Missing Link?

timinchina

On all my trips to LOS I had avoided Pattaya up until now,heeding all warnings of how terrible it was there but this time I decided that I had to see for myself...and this is what I found...

I booked into a very nice hotel called Jomtien Palm Beach,it had huge rooms and was full of holidaying Russian couples.My friend and I booked separate but adjoining rooms,the swimming pool on the front terrace was absolutely enormous.

We found some very nice restaurants along the promenade at Jomtien beach,good food and reasonably priced.Along Walking Street we discovered even better seafood,the Lobster House became a firm favourite of ours,excellent Thermidor and a fine selection of red wines from around the World to accompany.

But something wasn't quite right,there was something in our midst that didn't add up but we couldn't quite put our finger on it.Then we realised we were not alone,walking among us,hardly sparing us a second glance was...

PATTAYA MAN!!! :)

It was a once in a lifetime chance to study this rare breed up close and in all his glory,an opportunity we couldn't pass up...

His head was shaven and bereft of all traces of hair,he was above 50 years of age.His clothes were of the fake sportswear variety,think Nike and Adidas.His shorts were elasticated at the waistband and on his feet were flip-flops or thongs as some like to call them,of the cheap,market stall variety.

A shy and retiring creature,he was seldom seen alone but more usually in the company of a not too pretty,not too young,jaded-looking bargirl!

Obviously a direct descendent of Neanderthal Man and Homo Erectus[sic] :D ,it was indeed a rare treat to see this genus,once thought extinct,for myself and my colleague,worth all those hours of travelling.The Royal Anthropological Society would scarcely believe it,luckily we had bought photographic evedence with us to prove our claim to be a genuine one...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On all my trips to LOS I had avoided Pattaya up until now,heeding all warnings of how terrible it was there but this time I decided that I had to see for myself...and this is what I found...

I booked into a very nice hotel called Jomtien Palm Beach,it had huge rooms and was full of holidaying Russian couples.My friend and I booked separate but adjoining rooms,the swimming pool on the front terrace was absolutely enormous.

We found some very nice restaurants along the promenade at Jomtien beach,good food and reasonably priced.Along Walking Street we discovered even better seafood,the Lobster House became a firm favourite of ours,excellent Thermidor and a fine selection of red wines from around the World to accompany.

But something wasn't quite right,there was something in our midst that didn't add up but we couldn't quite put our finger on it.Then we realised we were not alone,walking among us,hardly sparing us a second glance was...

It was a once in a lifetime chance to study this rare breed up close and in all his glory,an opportunity we couldn't pass up...

His head was shaven and bereft of all traces of hair,he was above 50 years of age.His clothes were of the fake sportswear variety,think Nike and Adidas.His shorts were elasticated at the waistband and on his feet were flip-flops or thongs as some like to call them,of the cheap,market stall variety.

A shy and retiring creature,he was seldom seen alone but more usually in the company of a not too pretty,not too young,jaded-looking bargirl!

Obviously a direct descendent of Neanderthal Man and Homo Erectus[sic] :D ,it was indeed a rare treat to see this genus,once thought extinct,for myself and my colleague,worth all those hours of travelling.The Royal Anthropological Society would scarcely believe it,luckily we had bought photographic evedence with us to prove our claim to be a genuine one...

I bet he was having a better time than you and your next door partner.Is that why you chose Jomtien????

Obviously a direct descendent of Neanderthal Man and Homo Erectus[sic] :) .........

If he is a direct descendent of both, this might be an amazing dscovery. Also explains why he has an elastic waistband. Think for your self... The Neanderthal man has a larger brain capacity than us, and the Homo Erectus has an erect.... well, no wonder he has huge brain in places that would require an eleastic waistband???

Congratulations on your discovery, We need to see the pictures though

You just insulted 90% of this board, good job.

What would you regard your self as probably a queer bird species I suspect with nothing better to do that be a smart arse

Edited by saintofsilence

An air of superiority pervades the OP's observations, I suggest he spend less time judging others and more time re-evaluating his own shortcomings.

Your diatribe reveals more than a modicum of jealousy related to our recent findings...it is no more than can be expected from such as yourself.

/me giggles.

Is it a bird? is it a plane, NO It's Pattaya man!

Wears his underpants over his shorts, wears a condom over his underpants - no cape (of course - check pattaya news for the failed launch attempts!)..

Sigh.

PATTAYA MAN!!! :D

I agree with you completely, but the problem is that about 95% on this board consists of these exact Pattaya men! By their replies they showed again their typical luck of confidence and insecurity. Even the relatively ok looking prostitutes (I don't know why they being called bar girls) not always go with them as they might puke in the middle of giving service. However, it's good that these people found their refuge in Pattaya, would it be better if they were roaming the streets of western countries scaring everybody? :)

the Pattaya man....an ugly,fat,lazy,stinking brute...yet he gets laid at whim, while a lot of fit and hard working western men can just wank themselves or pay prohibitive prices to try to get laid.

Why not to get laid with the dog then or some other animal? it will be completely free of charge

If he had dem white, alabaster legs, wore sox with sandals, a hefty pot-belly, too-short, red shorts, a tight fake, white, too small Armani Tee, drank Heineken by the truckload, smoked incessantly... well, ya found the SOB who owes me.

The gay Jomtien part is new to moi. Are you sure that wasnt the babe? Das Shemale?

Hey - all the freaks over there think they are Brad Pitt and hail from Leeds.

BR>Jack

Edited by jackdanielsesq

the "pattaya man"is living large in Pattaya. i fear most of them are actually just regular dudes who found a great way to live out their golden years. good for them, i say. but please, for the love of god, put your fuc_king red bull tank top back on! fuc_k it, throw that thing out and get a full t-shirt.

kthxbi.

You just insulted 90% of this board, good job.

Yah, but we all got a good laugh, didn't we. :)

There are mirrors everywhere. :D

Don't read too much into it gang. It was meant to be funny. We DO have to laugh at ourselves once in a while. There is no way anybody could offend me. If they are too intentionally offensive then that is THEIR problem, not mine. If the comments are by my personal friends on the forum then who cares.

Any difference between Pattaya and Samui man??

In this province another interesting type now making a regular appearance: Tesco shopping man, oh and they must be semi tame as they are usually accompanied by a handler.

Often sighted at an ATM or in domestic appliances area. :)

PATTAYA MAN!!! :D

Did you approach him and tell him you thoughts?????????? Didn’t think so!!!!!! Wait until your back in the safety of your mundane life then have the courage to post on TV, :)

Did you approach him and tell him you thoughts?????????? Didn’t think so!!!!!! Wait until your back in the safety of your mundane life then have the courage to post on TV, :)

Maybe he figured that writing about it on TV would reach a wide audience with little effort. If he were to approach every man who fits the description in Pattaya instead, it might take a whole lifetime. :D

the Pattaya man....an ugly,fat,lazy,stinking brute...yet he gets laid at whim, while a lot of fit and hard working western men can just wank themselves or pay prohibitive prices to try to get laid.

Why not to get laid with the dog then or some other animal? it will be completely free of charge

Considering many western men lay with whales, switching to dogs would be a remarkable improvement :)

Considering many western men lay with whales, switching to dogs would be a remarkable improvement :)

Like usually attracts like.