Special Edition Airblade / Click

rixalex

• 2 weeks later...
These look cool. Anyone buying one / bought one? Any idea on cost?

http://www.jrmotor.com/BO-Project-Edition.html

I bought a Click for the missus on Saturday 46K.

Looks exactly like the one pictured and everyone have been telling her either that its a brand new model that recently came out or they never seen one like that one before.

My experience with bikes is very limited but it had no problems driving me (110Kg) and the missus (45kg) around with good speed and acceleration. Same when we added 2 kids (20kg each) for a short ride :)

recently got dragged to the dealership with the rest of the family for a cousin getting a new scoot and they had the Click and Airblade there in the special edition. I have to say both looked sharp and my girl felt they looked great. she tried to convince her cousin to get one but she got one in kawasaki go fast green... a color only ninjas should be seen IMO. I have to say these new scooters are comfy and quick, the FI is nice and she seems to love it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just bought the airblade B-O edition. I had an airblade previously but decide to get the new fuel injection model.

As the B-O (Black Orange) It's graphics say 'Black Street Version' and does look pretty cool. I'm glad I decided to get the fuel injection, the economy is improved along with pick up and acceleration. The top speed remains the same.

The fuel flap is now in a better position and along with 2 new lidded pockets at the front the under-seat storage has been slightly increased, this has been achieved by honda moving the airbox out from under the seat and next to the left rear foot peg, plus there is a flap that you can raise or lower to partition the under-seat storage.

While practicality wasn't No1 on my agenda the extra details are welcome.

There is a price premium compared to other fuel injected airblade models and depending on the dealer you visit the price will range from 56500 Baht to 62000 baht.

The official list price from honda is now 62,000 baht, but dealers do give discounts!!

I traded my old bike back to the same dealer i bought it from for 36,500 Baht (yes I could have got more if I sold it privately but it was a lot less hassle to trade in) and paid the balance for the new bike of 20,000 Baht. My bike had been fully serviced by the same dealer for the full 15,000 km's and 12 months I had it. This put me in a good position when it came to trading in and negotiating.