The Last Few Days

doppa

well here i am, taping up the last box, ready to start a new adventure, never actually thought i'd get to this stage, what with the economy the way it is, but got lucky, didn't make any dosh, but didn't lose any, so all in all not bad, but it gave us the opportunity to move, which beyond no doubt, was the prime objective.

look forward to discovering what chiangmai is all about.

Best of luck. I happen to be sitting on Kata Beach, just starting my second of two weeks here. Not bad at all . . . at least for a week or two. :D

[b]They have wifi on Kata Beach?[/b] :)

Yes while you are lying on your 100 baht sun lounger a man comes up and tries to sell you wi-fi or carved ornaments or ice-cream or a massage!

Best of luck. I happen to be sitting on Kata Beach, just starting my second of two weeks here. Not bad at all . . . at least for a week or two. :D

[b]They have wifi on Kata Beach?[/b] :)

Yes while you are lying on your 100 baht sun lounger a man comes up and tries to sell you wi-fi or carved ornaments or ice-cream or a massage!

Plugged directly into the electric sun lounger - amazing Thailand! :D

They have wifi on Kata Beach? :)

Not the whole beach, as far as I know, but where I am staying, yes. :D

very cool indeed . Phuket beach settings wired.

I do not think they have this up here in CM....

is this where all the beautiful CM

girls migrated to for CM off, dead season ?

it is summer season coming up...

maybe you could remind them all while you are there so they will come back on up here soon ...

Edited by gatorhead333

. . . . .

is this where all the beautiful CM

girls migrated to for CM off, dead season ? . . .

If so, they are keeping themselves very well hidden from view. Lovely as they may be, the lasses in Phuket are not rivals in beauty with those of Chiangmai.

. . . it is summer season coming up...

maybe you could remind them all while you are there so they will come back on up here soon ...

If I should happen to spot any, I fear that I will be somewhat limited in my ability to approach them with your message, as Kata Beach also has the wifie on it. :D