Ride Wanted Bangkok - Pattaya Fri. July 3

allane

I am looking for a ride departing central Bangkok on Fri. July 3. I would want to meet from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m., depending on our meeting point, with the objective of arriving in South Pattaya at 7:00 p.m. I am willing to share the gasoline cost. Please send me a Private Mail, with details as to how I can contact you.

I am looking for a ride departing central Bangkok on Fri. July 3. I would want to meet from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m., depending on our meeting point, with the objective of arriving in South Pattaya at 7:00 p.m. I am willing to share the gasoline cost. Please send me a Private Mail, with details as to how I can contact you.

You might be better off trying to find someone who wishes to share a taxi (and the fare). You're unlikely to find a car owner willing to arrange to meet you and run you to Pattaya for a contribution towards the petrol money

You might be better off trying to find someone who wishes to share a taxi (and the fare). You're unlikely to find a car owner willing to arrange to meet you and run you to Pattaya for a contribution towards the petrol money

any chance you can post that again