Honda Icon

eek

Is there any scooters comparable to the Honda Icon in size, weight, power etc? Something very lightweight.

Just was a bit surprised that the Icon comes in at around 40-45k baht. Wondered if there was anything out there similar that would be lower in price. Or, if there is a comparable scooter around the same price that you recommend is better or worth taking a look at.

Do you think the Icon seems overpriced?? :)

Thanks for help!

Is there any scooters comparable to the Honda Icon in size, weight, power etc? Something very lightweight.

Just was a bit surprised that the Icon comes in at around 40-45k baht. Wondered if there was anything out there similar that would be lower in price. Or, if there is a comparable scooter around the same price that you recommend is better or worth taking a look at.

Do you think the Icon seems overpriced?? :)

Thanks for help!

Yamaha Mio and Fino are a bit larger and in my opinion more worth their money. I dont think they are more heavy.

Thanks katabeachbum.

The Fino did seem a bit bulkier though.

Im guessing they are in the 40k baht range too?

------

Anyone know if there any lightweight options that can be bought for a lower price too?

Hi eljeque, tnx.

Im open to looking for used ones. Will also check out the bike auctions too. Im not looking for one this instant so happy to wait a while and check out a few options. Just wasnt sure what is out there which is comparable too. If anyone has other recommendations for similar style bikes, would be grateful. THanks. :)

You won't get any special deal paying cash/full price since money is made by selling finance on motorbikes here. The finance deals I have seen mean you will pay about 50% of the price of the bike for the finance over four years. So your 40K baht bike becomes a 60k baht bike. Thus the sensible route for anyone wanting a new bike, to pay cash and to get a good deal is to buy nearly new. Say 3-6 months old as another poster mentioned. In my opinion its throwing your money away buying new.

Whats the difference between an Icon and a Click? Wondered if anyone had looked into this?