What Do You Make Of This Guy?

mysterybkk

If our mate had not had been there he was bahtless with nothing in Koh Tao..

Most UK banks will FedEx a new card out to you anywhere in the world within 24 hours if you're stuck like this.

Alliance Leicester wont, they will only post to your registered UK address and if anyones thee they can send on,.

Same with Barclays. They won't even send statements out here.

My mate is with Barclays and i was there for a alot of the phone calls ..i can assure you if you lose your cards from Barclays they will not fed ex you any money..only standard bank transfers..there is no emergency system in place..

its upto you to cover yourself with TC or credit cards as my mate has painfully found out!

If our mate had not had been there he was bahtless with nothing in Koh Tao..

Most UK banks will FedEx a new card out to you anywhere in the world within 24 hours if you're stuck like this.

Alliance Leicester wont, they will only post to your registered UK address and if anyones thee they can send on,.

Same with Barclays. They won't even send statements out here.

And Natwest are the same........... think all the MAIN LAND banks are the same.......... the Isle of Man offshore ones will Fed Ex cards to you though

40b are notes, not coins - makes it easy to see how much cash and what cards are inside your wallet. might as well find out if your worth following and robbing than just hitting at random and getting caught for nothing.

Edited by foxxx