Screwed Up

fullservice

*Sorry wanted to reply to the other thread*

Something is screwed up with True. I get the following error message on several completely harmless sites:

This Page Cannot Be Displayed

Internet access is not available without proper licensing of the security device.

Please contact your corporate network administrator and provide the code shown below.

Note: To access the management interface of the security device, enter the configured IP address with port 8080.

Notification codes: (1, PROXY_UNLICENSED)

Edited by fullservice

an interesting item concerning cat

last year i contracted with cat to provide a 2meg internet service at about 4,500 baht per month.

never once could cat fulfill its obligation as contracted. the best speed was around 780 with some days going down to 56.... lol

fortunately for me, i took several pix of speedtest which were also shown to my friend the local manager at the local cat.

and believe it or not, yesterday there was a letter from cat's attorney informing your truly that they intend to sue.... lol

what a bunch of blankady blank.... lol

how do they figure that they could win this case in court is honestly beyond me....

firstly, i shall fire off a letter to the atty office on monday and see on which ground they intend to complain....

non-performance on the provider's end or withholding payment on my part which imho is very much justified....

besides all the equipments have been returned and duly receipted then....

perhaps i could enlist my local manager friend to testify.... lol

Edited by nakachalet

*Sorry wanted to reply to the other thread*

Something is screwed up with True. I get the following error message on several completely harmless sites:

Internet access is not available without proper licensing of the security device.

Please contact your corporate network administrator and provide the code shown below.

Note: To access the management interface of the security device, enter the configured IP address with port 8080.

Me too - trying to access Microsoft.com - doesn't exist either. Thailand's offline again?

Yup I have been getting that

• 1 month later...

And True is screwed up again! <deleted>.....

Called them and was told the problem is with my computer, so I ask her for the login details to the interface of the serity device and she was really lost!

Edited by Terminator

Me too, I've been getting the same message blocking me from accessing random sites, even Google!

I called True, my ISP, and they insisted the problem is caused by my router. But having now seen other people are having the same problem I'm totally confused. Can anyone confirm True are responsible? Before I go out and get a new router.

For me, I only started getting this error message yesterday (Friday 16th. Oct). Any advice most appreciated.

Edited by Hotrats

Same problem for the past 2 days on some sites....

Yes hit refresh and it will normally load, if not then I open 'Chrome' and copy and paste the URL and it always opens in Chrome... Just prefer to use Firefox.

The other odd thing in the past couple of days if you click on a link or as I do open in new TAB while in Chrome, I get 'Oops can't find etc...' but put it into Firefox and it will open 1st time...

Hi,

This is a problem with the ISP. The workaround is to go to your Tools In Internet Explorer > Internet Options > Connections > LAN settings > Tick the use proxy server box and bypass proxy for local addresses box > Enter the folowing in the proxy address proxy.trueinternet.co.th enter port 8080 > Click OK.

This will fix it until the ISP works out what the problem is at their end and then you will be able to clear proxy settings and go back to normal

Hope this helps..