True Is Just So Bad

HDRIDER

Hi

Who is the best Mobil phone line provider in Thailand, dtach, ais ?? i have True now and it’s just so bad i really want to change, i need unlimited internet as well, i had a look on the website but it don’t make any sense, so if any use “everything” SMS, internet, who is the best, live in Phuket

Thx a lot

Forgot: i need roaming

Edited by HDRIDER

Yep, I bought the iPhone from True and tried the GPRS SIM card. Rubbish speed (although the 3G was nice when I happened to be in BKK center). I switched AIS - much, much better. Streaming BBC radio driving around in my car.

What wrong with TRUE phone provider?

Hi

Everything, since 22/08 been very bad, no edge or anything where i live, OK they say they have problems here on Phuket but it just get worse and worse, had a lot of missed calls, and my phone did not ring, happens all the time, had enough change to Dtac i think

Or consider Skype - I use their world flat rate plan US $ 12.90 a month and bought a Skype-in number.

A landline costs how much, 100 Baht?

The other day, ToT's DSL was down and my wife's GPRS with a Nokia phone as modem worked well enough.

A mate says when you buy a large credit at Telewiz for AIS, like 1500 Baht for a pre paid Sim card credit, you get a year's incoming calls.