New Bar Buriram

Thaicoon

A mate of mine is opening a High speed internet cafe, bar with a beer garden, in Buriram, should be good, first high speed internet in the town, check it out, he is a good guy and i wish him all the best, it will be situated next to weemart the big supermarket, i think he is opening on the 14th march, he's irish, so he would open on st patricks day, unfortunatly i am back in the uk and cannot make it.

A mate of mine is opening a High speed internet cafe, bar with a beer garden, in Buriram, should be good, first high speed internet in the town, check it out, he is a good guy and i wish him all the best, it will be situated next to weemart the big supermarket, i think he is opening on the 14th march, he's irish, so he would open on st patricks day, unfortunatly i am back in the uk and cannot make it.

Somewhere else for me to check out. You know we've opened a new one as well?

It's not the first high speed internet connection in town. The old post office accros from the station has a very fast connection - but they don't serve beer! I'll certainly go and check it out while the wife is shopping. :o Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...