Pattaya To Chantaburi Bus?

Hobed56

Hi, anyone know if there is a bus from Pattaya to Chantaburi? The bus station staff say no but I always doubt the accuracy of what Thai people say. There is a bus from Chantaburi to Pattaya, I've taken it many times, seems logical that there is a bus going back. Cheers for any info.

Hi, anyone know if there is a bus from Pattaya to Chantaburi? The bus station staff say no but I always doubt the accuracy of what Thai people say. There is a bus from Chantaburi to Pattaya, I've taken it many times, seems logical that there is a bus going back. Cheers for any info.

Hi to you ,too.

Sorry, cannot offer much help re: timetables, but there are at least two services a day between Pattaya and Trat. The coaches stop at Chantabury or Chanbury, as the locals tend to call it. Trat is another 65 km further east on the Sukhumvit(no 3).

Mike

The bus doing this run doesnt go into the Pattaya bus station , it does bangkok to trat so to catch it you need to be out on sukhumvit waiting for it .

There is also a minibus service from Threppasit Road to Chantaburi , on the opposite side to Lotus 30-40 metres from Sukhumvit .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We were heading to the border with Cambodia a month ago and were told there was no longer a bus to Trat. You simply take a bus

to Rayong, transfer there. There are numerous ones, starting before 6 am on Sukhumvit at Pattaya Klang. We did ot take the advice of the low life song taew drivers and hire them. But we finally were convinced when bus staff not heading to Rayong informed us of this change. Was easy to get bus in Rayong to Chantaburi or Trat. My advice, start early, not after 9am. Seven am is best....