Renting A Serviced Office.

Currently I work over the internet and my work is all internet based. I am thinking of renting my own office space instead of working from the room. Is it possible to just rent a small office in one of the many central buildings for myself? What kind of prices are we looking at?

Currently I work over the internet and my work is all internet based. I am thinking of renting my own office space instead of working from the room. Is it possible to just rent a small office in one of the many central buildings for myself? What kind of prices are we looking at?

There are no really small offices in the towers around Sathorn / Silom area. All ads I see are 150 sqm+. You may look in small buildings (low rise) or townhouses. Anyway you're looking at 15-29k / month.

I suggest you contact Regus or Servcorp. They provide serviced offices of varying sizes throughout Asia Pacific, including Bangkok. You may pay nore for a serviced office rather than your own space, but you won't need to commit to a term contract and get the benefit of the shared secretarial services.

Edited by mark5335