Looking For Masseuse Home Service

mariapio

Is she pretty?

Valid point.

I too am looking for someone good who does house calls. A nice looking lady would be a plus.

I go to a great place for massage that I couldn't be happier with, but that involves a trip into the city. Sometimes I feel like relaxing at home.

Edited by elektrified
  • Like 1

Is she pretty?

Valid point.

I too am looking for someone good who does house calls. A nice looking lady would be a plus.

I go to a great place for massage that I couldn't be happier with, but that involves a trip into the city. Sometimes I feel like relaxing at home.

For a plain foot or clothed massage, we have found that by asking the individual massuesses (not the owner) we usually can find someone that lives in our general area that will come on their day off.

Sorry,bit off topic........

Arrived in Bangkok,booked into a pretty good hotel and decided to get a massage....pretty girl...asked me to shower and gave me a dressing

gown to wear when finished!

Came out of shower and took off gown(wearing boxer shorts)and the girl said take off every thing.....ahh..i said ok and slipped them off with her covering

me with towel.....

She started on my back,legs,feet and then asked me to turn over...started on the upper part of body again and then stared on my legs........

I was hanging to the left and every time she rubbed the upper part of my thigh she was rubbing of my @8@/!........

No matter what i thought about there was no stopping it......i had pitched a tent on the table!

All the girl could do was giggle and asked me to shower again, a "cold" one she said!!.....don't know who was more embarrassed,but she giggled

for the remainder. When I'd showered, dressed and was leaving everyone else had giggle on my way out! :)

• Haha 1

• 9 years later...
On 9/8/2009 at 12:09 PM, elektrified said:

Valid point.

Edited by ladykim1