Where To Buy Lawn Mower?

mo1

Ta Yang has 3 or 4 shops, however as you turn into the main street it is about 500 meters down on the right hand side......cheaper than the others by about 1,000 Baht....just bought a great petrol Honda with grass box 10,700 Baht. 5 year guarantee..Ta Yang ia about 18kms North of Cha am

anyone knows where to buy a mower beside homepro?

Try Pranburi. As you come into the centre of Pranburi ( there is a police box on the left corner of the traffic light junction) carry on thru the traffic lights and some 300 metres on the left hand side is a huge shop that sells all kind of strimmers and lawnmowers. There is another on the opposite side of the road that sells nothing but mowers and strimmers if my memory serves me correctly.

I bought a very nice Honda 5hp mower at the Thai garden and hardware store on Petchkasem road a little ways past the Polyclinic going north but before Soi 68. I've bought tools and pumps from them and from HomePro and the Thai shop honors the waranty whereas HomePro has not. Also the Thai shop has repaired broken pumps and a gas trimmer edger that I bought at HomePro (broke immediately and HomePro could not fix it!). Two people (one lady and one older man) that are usually in the shop speak passable English too.

I bought a very nice Honda 5hp mower at the Thai garden and hardware store on Petchkasem road a little ways past the Polyclinic going north but before Soi 68. I've bought tools and pumps from them and from HomePro and the Thai shop honors the waranty whereas HomePro has not. Also the Thai shop has repaired broken pumps and a gas trimmer edger that I bought at HomePro (broke immediately and HomePro could not fix it!). Two people (one lady and one older man) that are usually in the shop speak passable English too.

Thanks everyone for the info I finished up buying one from Tha Yang honda (bike dealership) just before the turn off to Tha Yang

they were cheaper than other shops there

Best place to buy seems to be Tayang, Honda machine ฿12,500± (Home pro ฿19,500)

Take AH2 (number 4 road) through Cha Am towards Bangkok.

25 Kms to Tayang (from CA) turn left at lights in Tayang, the shop is about 100? metres on the left hand side of road.

They had a "fairly" good selection some cheaper Thai style "cutting !!" machines.

Best place to buy seems to be Tayang, Honda machine ฿12,500± (Home pro ฿19,500)

Take AH2 (number 4 road) through Cha Am towards Bangkok.

25 Kms to Tayang (from CA) turn left at lights in Tayang, the shop is about 100? metres on the left hand side of road.

They had a "fairly" good selection some cheaper Thai style "cutting !!" machines.

I think I paid 14,000 for that machine at the Thai garden shop in Hua Hin so Tayang is cheaper if you don't mind driving up there to purchase and for service if needed.