Dr. Suthat Koonnawarote?

Chaoz66

Hi, am booked in for BA, BL and possible lipo with Dr. Suthat Koonnawarote Oct 4th at Yanhee, anyone have any experience with him? Travelling alone, can anyone tell me if they've done the same thing and how it turned out? Any comments much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to answer my own post since no one has anything to say!!

I am currently day 3 post-op from my BL/BA and lipo. Dr Suthat was lovely, knowledgable and took measurements three times to ensure they were accurate. There was no 'up-selling' as I've heard in forums, exactly the opposite! He would not do abdo or thigh lipo as he said I did not have enough fat! At my insistence he did hip and waist lipo.

As for the results, it's still early days, but breasts look perky and firm, scarring will fade in time I'm sure. I was worried about nipple scarring but it's minimal which suprised me. Still tender and swollen but I can already see I will be happy with results.

Yanhee Hospital is clean, modern and efficient. The nurses are exceptional and literally answer the buzzer within 10 seconds of you ringing for them. They RUN to you, not a word of a lie,and they can't do enough to help. True, some of them have limited English but it's easy to make your needs known and there are always nurses on duty who speak fluent English so it is never a problem.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hospital or surgeon to anyone who is considering a procedure at Yahnee, I work in the medical profession and feel I can speak with some authority as to the quality of the care and services.

• 1 month later...