Looking For Family Accommodations In Koh Samui

Open to all options i.e. Hotel, Resort, Villa, House Rental, etc. We are traveling with kids so prefer an area that is quiet and kid friendly, with little or no "bar" scene. Okay if it's not on the ocean. Also need to have some reviews available, like at TripAdvisor.com. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Also open to other areas, Phuket, Hua Hin, Khao Lak, etc. Thanks in advance.

Open to all options i.e. Hotel, Resort, Villa, House Rental, etc. We are traveling with kids so prefer an area that is quiet and kid friendly, with little or no "bar" scene. Okay if it's not on the ocean. Also need to have some reviews available, like at TripAdvisor.com. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Also open to other areas, Phuket, Hua Hin, Khao Lak, etc. Thanks in advance.

What about Bophut, fishermans Village in Koh Samui.

Very low key, family atmosphere, its on the beach and no girlie bars or rowdy clubs in sight!

You have lots of different hotels to choose from, suitable for every budget.

Smile house is right in the middle of the village with pool and various bungalows to choose from.

Look them up on tripadviser or peace resort is good aswell, but more expensive.

What about Bophut, fishermans Village in Koh Samui.

Very low key, family atmosphere, its on the beach and no girlie bars or rowdy clubs in sight!

You have lots of different hotels to choose from, suitable for every budget.

Smile house is right in the middle of the village with pool and various bungalows to choose from.

Look them up on tripadviser or peace resort is good aswell, but more expensive.

I agree Smile House would be ideal.

Thanks for the quick response. Question: I found Smile House on Samui and it does have great reviews, but I also found Smile House on Rawai in Phuket which sounded very similar and has great reviews too. Any experience with the Phuket location or Rawai beach? Thanks!!

Thanks for the quick response. Question: I found Smile House on Samui and it does have great reviews, but I also found Smile House on Rawai in Phuket which sounded very similar and has great reviews too. Any experience with the Phuket location or Rawai beach? Thanks!!

Please ask in Phuket forum,for localised answer.