Beachfront 2/3 Bedroom Villa In Koh Samui

SARAHJ101

I have my sister/brother in law and niece coming over to visit me for New Year and we are heading to Koh Samui for 5 nights.

I am looking for a villa which is on the beach with a nice sea view 2 bed or bigger preferably a hotel type for security/breakfast etc. I remember seeing one which was really nice and modern and on two floors with its own private pool but cannot remember the name of it now!

Does anyone have any recommendations? We dont want to be too far from Chaweng as we'd like to go out at nights. We were also thinking about 2 nights one place and 3 the other. Anyways any recommendations would be great.

I have my sister/brother in law and niece coming over to visit me for New Year and we are heading to Koh Samui for 5 nights.

I am looking for a villa which is on the beach with a nice sea view 2 bed or bigger preferably a hotel type for security/breakfast etc. I remember seeing one which was really nice and modern and on two floors with its own private pool but cannot remember the name of it now!

Does anyone have any recommendations? We dont want to be too far from Chaweng as we'd like to go out at nights. We were also thinking about 2 nights one place and 3 the other. Anyways any recommendations would be great.

Have a look on PM poster for URL. I have rented villas and condos with them before. They have a range of modern villas from about 20,000 - 50,000 baht a week.

Have a look on ............ I have rented villas and condos with them before. They have a range of modern villas from about 20,000 - 50,000 baht a week.

Ouch that's expensive. If you ask the question on the Samui forum you might get more response.

It will be busy so best book as early as possible.

Have a look on ............ I have rented villas and condos with them before. They have a range of modern villas from about 20,000 - 50,000 baht a week.

Ouch that's expensive. If you ask the question on the Samui forum you might get more response.

It's good value for a short term rental - did you misread my post Smokie? It's 20K a week, not per day! And 25K for a 3 bed Villa.

OP you can PM me for more details if you are looking - I forgot I can't post links here (sorry moderators!)

• 3 weeks later...

It's good value for a short term rental - did you misread my post Smokie? It's 20K a week, not per day! And 25K for a 3 bed Villa.

OP you can PM me for more details if you are looking - I forgot I can't post links here (sorry moderators!)

No way, in Thailand it's dirt cheap 400 Euro a week or 1600 Euro a month, if one is on theway up!