New Bar On Soi Buckhaw

syd barrett

I saw this new bar today on Soi Buckhaw, it's towards the market end about 200 yards up on the same side as Butsy's Bar.

It has illustrated signs of the famous (and now banned) Robertsons Jam Golly outside.

I wonder how long before the PC brigade jump on this? After all, it was British newspapers who got the advertising removed for the new Lois Tussard's waxworks on the Sukhumvit Road.

There again, maybe it will be a British BNP hangout.....

syd - Save the Golly bar has been around for a couple of years - went to their opening party - but it was in the area between 2nd road and Soi Buakaow. Not sure if same owners.

Interesting! I guess it must have moved. It's funny I've never heard of it or seen it before in Pattaya.

Can you remember where it was before 'in the area between 2nd Road and Soi Buakaow'?

syd - Save the Golly bar has been around for a couple of years - went to their opening party - but it was in the area between 2nd road and Soi Buakaow. Not sure if same owners.

Interesting! I guess it must have moved. It's funny I've never heard of it or seen it before in Pattaya.

Can you remember where it was before 'in the area between 2nd Road and Soi Buakaow'?

save the gooly bar used to be in the plaza opposite soi 8 owner was glen

and i believe the same owners as they told me 2 months ago they where opening another STG, the old one was in "new plazza"

There were a few customers today (market day). In my original post #1, I mentioned that it was on the same side as Butsy's Bar, that should have read Butsy's Bar 2 as the other one (#1) is on the Naklua Road.