Trainee / Internship Place In Thailand

Hi

I would like to know if there exists a webpage or recruitment site for companies in Thailand that are searching for graduate trainees or internships for foreigners in a thai or foreign company? Or if you have any other idea how to find trainee / internship places for foreigners pls. comment.

Best regards

Mkstye

I will take a stab at this one....unless you are a Thai national dont hold your breath. As I am sure you are aware, working in any shape or form in Thailand for expat requires a work permit, which entails time and money for a company..

Not true. We use French interns

I will take a stab at this one....unless you are a Thai national dont hold your breath. As I am sure you are aware, working in any shape or form in Thailand for expat requires a work permit, which entails time and money for a company..

OK but do said French interns need a work permit or not ??

OK but do said French interns need a work permit or not ??

Not a work permit, but 100% legal.

Yes, same here too,my company almost seems to look more for foreigners than thais for internships/job, but only for the moment...I think...

My advice would be to go to Thailand, start living here and after a while you will understand how society works and you will for sure have some contacts if youre not only hiding in your apartment. Its not as impossible to get a job as everyone says!

And no , Im not an english teacher....

Yes, same here too,my company almost seems to look more for foreigners than thais for internships/job, but only for the moment...I think...

My advice would be to go to Thailand, start living here and after a while you will understand how society works and you will for sure have some contacts if youre not only hiding in your apartment. Its not as impossible to get a job as everyone says!

And no , Im not an english teacher....

That is what I like to hear, thank you, but the trainee/ internship places are at Multinational companies, right, or does also thai companies take in foreign trainees?