Stop Thief !

NedKelly

Whata nice pair of shoes......and favourites they were too ! Unfortunately the owner forgot to put them in the locker while she showered and some other ying lifted them !! Hows that ?? I thought Thai would not touch another persons shoes !!???

The place......womens locker room at California Fitness Silom !! :o

Whata nice pair of shoes......and favourites they were too ! Unfortunately the owner forgot to put them in the locker while she showered and some other ying lifted them !! Hows that ?? I thought Thai would not touch another persons shoes !!??? 

The place......womens locker room at California Fitness Silom !!  :o

Did this happen on one of your Katoey days...?? :D

totster :D

Well think again! Some lousy toerag stole my shoes from outside a temple. TG found it so funny - especially when I had to walk back to her car across the hot tarmac. :D

The place......womens locker room at California Fitness Silom !!  :o

Na totster......my womens shoes are too big ..... it was a friends pair that went walkabout.......eh hem....maybe I jumped the gun a bit too and acused a Thai person......there are also farang at that place so who knows....! Scumbags !.......its just the principle..

...and ...haha I canimagine you sprinting across the hot tarmac bare foot too......how do u then walk into another place where you should remove your shoes....?? maybe slice the dirty skin off ya feet ?

Too true-I went to the wat with my wife and Mother-in-law the other day, and was putting my sandals down before we went in, when my wife, spying my name-brandage, promptly told me to put them in my bag. I was, to say the least, mildly confused-sandal bandits wandering about the temples? I guess one must deal with jerks in all locales and all walks of life.

(Added bonus: My friend here had his sandals stolen and replaced with cheap used ones. At least they left him a pair.....)

I'm afraid that temples are prime targets for the shoe thieves. Lots of people milling about giving good cover. Everyone taking their shoes off to go in the buildings....

I know monks who have had their shoes stolen :o

On the other hand, at least the thief can tam bun and make up for his bad karma.....