Anywhere To Watch Nfl 1am-4am?

direx12

All I can suggest is to walk around ask the venue owners, unless its an American owner my guess is no. Mad Dogs Opens at 8 AM and you can catch the second game.

That is good to know. I didn't think ANY place in Chiang Mai would put on a NFL game, even if it is the playoffs. They are more interested in watching a second division soccer match... or darts.

Maybe UNIrish?

They close at 1am.

I would suggest asking them at Keuy Chiang Mai restaurant on Sriphum rd, which is open all night. I often watch late-night football there. If there is no Premier League or FA cup football on, they may be prepared to show the American Football. I think they have about 4 big TV's and a projector and they seem to have both UBC and WETV. Thias love Football so that will always be the priority, I imagine, but if there is enough of you maybe they might be persuaded to change one of the TV's over.

FYI , Keuy Chiang Mai is next to the old Rasta Art Bar, which is now closed, but still has all the signboards up.

capture930.gif

Why not just go for the save Sony PSII.2.2 version, you can play yourself whenever you want, after all the real version not really something you can't miss I guess, and hooligans may be confused with red shirts, you really don't want that...

Its a pity there isn't a 'Translate' button on TV. 

Edited by KevinHunt

• 2 weeks later...
The Dragonfly Bar in Loi Kroh shows all the NFL Games that are on UBC.

Sat there last sunday till 4am watching the Vikings beat the Cowboys, aparently they will have a Super Bowl party as well.

The new Sports Bar in the Night bazaar is now open til 5am, I hear. It is on the top floor of The plaza (in front of D2 hotel) . They have about 20 TV's and a Projector.

i am in CM now and i am def watching the jets game, somewhere somehow. big jets fan, just cant miss that one. If someone has a fast net, we can probably stream it too, and share the cost. let me know if someone is interested.

www.p2p4u.net

The Pub on Huay Kaow showed the Super Bowl last year. Maybe they showed some games leading up to it as well. Not sure about this year, but likely. He had a big-ish crowd last year, so I suspect he'll do it again. Go early for a good seat.

Edited by roger1999

If you got to watch them they were both good games... and especially the Vikings vs New Orleans game that went into Overtime. the Vikings could have won, but they shot themselves in the foot with at least 4 fumbles and 2 interceptions. New Orleans won it on their first drive in OT with a 40 yard field goal. Bret Favre could only sit on the sidelines and watch it unfold.

Sat there last sunday till 4am watching the Vikings beat the Cowboys, aparently they will have a Super Bowl party as well.

The new Sports Bar in the Night bazaar is now open til 5am, I hear. It is on the top floor of The plaza (in front of D2 hotel) . They have about 20 TV's and a Projector.

Went looking for the sports bar the other day at around 2 am, couldnt find anything open, could you give more accurate directions please?

Spoke to the owner of the Dragonfly Bar, they will be showing the 2010 Super Bowl, and there will be free coffe and dougnuts for kick of as well. Saints vs Colts, could it get any better? I dont think so.

Went looking for the sports bar the other day at around 2 am, couldnt find anything open, could you give more accurate directions please?

Spoke to the owner of the Dragonfly Bar, they will be showing the 2010 Super Bowl, and there will be free coffe and dougnuts for kick of as well. Saints vs Colts, could it get any better? I dont think so.

Last year there only seemed to be one bar open in Chiang Mai at 6 AM for the Superbowl. I would suggest hunting down the few bars that are available several days BEFORE the game. Most will have advertisements or banners about it on the door. It helps to know where you are going instead of just THINKING you are right. It helps to get there near opening time as the best seats tend to fill up early.

On paper it should be a good game... two offensive minded teams that have solid defence. I like both teams, but because it's New Orleans first time at the big dance I'm kind of hoping for them... like I was between the Vikings and the Saints this morning. It didn't matter to me which team won... I liked them both.

In front of D2 hotel on Changlkan Rd, night bazaar is a shopping Mall called The Plaza. On top floor is Sports bar. You may see some tuktuks advertising the place. I think they have a web-site - sportsbarchiangmai.com .I heard they are now open til 5am

Edited by KevinHunt

Ok Thanks, I'll try and find it again.

By the way by in front of D2, do you mean on the other side of the road?

If you come to the Red Lion I'll hold your hand and take you there.

Do you need directions to The Red Lion? :)

Kevin, surprised to read you didn't suggest he pop into the Red Lion for a free water and a chat about why it is the best pub in CM. :D

CB

Kevin, surprised to read you didn't suggest he pop into the Red Lion for a free water and a chat about why it is the best pub in CM. :D

CB

If I have to explain the difference between 'in front of' and 'on the other side of the road' I may not have the patience for lengthy conversation. Besides, there is a much bigger match on tonight (Wolves v Liverpool) so I may try out The Sports Bar myself. I'm not so sure if the clientele will be as interesting as the late-night arrivals at Kheuy Chiang Mai, so it may go to a vote.

CB

If I have to explain the difference between 'in front of' and 'on the other side of the road' I may not have the patience for lengthy conversation. Besides, there is a much bigger match on tonight (Wolves v Liverpool) so I may try out The Sports Bar myself. I'm not so sure if the clientele will be as interesting as the late-night arrivals at Kheuy Chiang Mai, so it may go to a vote.

Oooh do give us the scoop on the new Sports Bar, looking forward to visiting it on my next trip.