Mysterious Sms From 1-2-call

AsiaWolfie

aha....interesting.....do you know details about that 2,50 plan ? actually I never saw any advertisements about that in Bangkok Post or anywhere.....maybe they sent me because I am spending a lot on 1-2-calls, around 1.500 Baht a month and more....and for a reason, they dont wanna loose my as a customer (in fact I am considering to replace my AIS by an ORANGE number)

yes i dialed that number and a voice told me about several plans.....but there was no information provided about the details of each of those plans.....so how can I know which one to choose.....and the staff at AIS shops doestt speak english....not at Central Bangna, not at central Lat Phrao.....or is there any information about that at english language websites ?

yes i dialed that number and a voice told me about several plans.....but there was no information provided about the details of each of those plans.....so how can I know which one to choose.....and the staff at AIS shops doestt speak english....not at Central Bangna, not at central Lat Phrao.....or is there any information about that at english language websites ?

Select the plan, it then describes the features and options of that plan, explains that it costs a fee to change plans (IIRC 30 baht) and confirms you want to change and be charged.